Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Canada
A man who knows about racist whites being here in America.

I dont know how it is in Canada but here in the US racial tension is high. Slaves used to run away from here to go where you at just to escape the racist whites here.

You are naive.

I dont know how it is in Canada but here in the US racial tension is high. Slaves used to run away from here to go where you at just to escape the racist whites here.

You are naive.

You are naive.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Oh i forgot to add you to the list. Thanks for reminding me.
I don't care who you fukk, but arguing in the LKR with actual serious points should be punishable by ban, maybe you'd find something better to do. No offense, it's a waste of time.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You can go wherever you please.

Just dont come to me when you get fukked over.

Racist whites here in America are a different breed. You gonna learn the hard way cuz you aint cut out for this survival shyt
She doesn't understand racial dynamics in the US.

As far as white people in go in US.
There's about 10% who actually "get it" as far as racism / discrimination, etc
There's about 80% who can recognition that something may be unjust or unfair, but will still hold on strongly to their biases,and would hate to "publicly" be known as prejudice or a racist, yet will continue to blindly support the establishment(government, police, etc)no matter what.
Then there's about 10% who are just blatantly racist, no fukks given....

The points is most people hold on to subtle racist / prejudice views, which is beyond dangerous, especially as a partner...

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

There's about 10% who actually "get it" as racism / discrimination, etc
There's about 80% who can recognition that something may be unjust or unfair, but will still hold on strongly to their biases,and would hate to "publicly" be known as prejudice or a racist, yet will continue to blindly support the establishment(government, police, etc)no matter what.

The points is most people hold on to subtle racist / prejudice views, which is beyond dangerous, especially as a partner...
Yep, there are even racist whites with non white partners. :dead:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

There's about 10% who actually "get it" as racism / discrimination, etc

I understabd racial dynamics more than many of you. Actually its men like @ODOT META that doesn't understand racial dynamics if he thinks having a white girlfriend makes her more enlightened on racial dunamics. I have had white friends my whole life...and i never presume these people know what it's like to be black. Being in an ir means the black person will need to compromise whether he be a bw or bm. The thing is bm thinking their non black girlfriends/wives are exception to the rule until they get caugh with their foot in their mouth. Many of you dudes gas these girls up so much but have the audacity to talk about bw/wm relationships, lol. How many threads have been created of dudes making their non black girlfriends special snowflakes while calling bw jealous. Now these women focus on their own relationships but y'all still cant keep bw out of your mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.