• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
you get into it with every type of black man on the forum. The issue is you.

A personal problem. Must be difficult qualifying that Bedwench mentality to lay in bed with demons
Forum isnt real life sweetie.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I love how the person who posted in the picture who posted bm hanging from trees is ignored and i am being criticized for not doing what he had done. Lol...
He posted the pic to show the true nature of racist white men because you somehow forgot.

You on the other hand were just being spiteful.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
He posted the pic to show the true nature of racist white men because you somehow forgot.

Oh ya...justification galore. This is not thta type of thread....it was crass on his part. White men are attractive and sone are decent men @7Revo get over yourselves.

Blackout

Daps
Oh ya...justification galore. This is not thta type of thread....it was crass on his part.
It was truth on his part. Those type of white men exist to this day secretly talking about how they would love to return to those days.

Its only you who think they are different than back then.

Thats why you need to stay in Canada.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It was truth on his part. Those type of white men exist to this day secretly talking about how they would love to return to those days.

Its only you who think they are different than back then.

Thats why you need to stay in Canada.

I will go whereever I please. And the picture being posted just made him look bad. No point was made.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I will go whereever I please. And the picture being posted just made him look bad. No point was made.
Point_over_your_head.jpg

Blackout

Daps
Not really...
You can go wherever you please.

Just dont come to me when you get fukked over.

Racist whites here in America are a different breed. You gonna learn the hard way cuz you aint cut out for this survival shyt

Blackout

Daps
Who is you?:mjlol:
A man who knows about racist whites being here in America.

I dont know how it is in Canada but here in the US racial tension is high. Slaves used to run away from here to go where you at just to escape the racist whites here.

You are naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.