• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
She's right about nothing. nikkas should continue bashing bed wenches to hell. They are cac supremacist enemies, period.

If what you say is true, that should give us even more reason to let them go. What benefit are those types of women to black people?

Let them get a white man, integrate into the white community, and live happily ever after.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If what you say is true, that should give us even more reason to let them go. What benefit are those types of women to black people?

Let them get a white man, integrate into the white community, and live happily ever after.

Lol, they will do this anyway. It's not like anybody has a choice. Bashing discourages c00nery--like cac bashing their own females dicourages cac female c00nery--and should be done nevertheless. Remember when cacs hung nikkas for looking at white women? That stopped that, right?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
These women are perverse and delusional. They think women and men are the same.

In my opinion, any black man who disrespects our women at all should be checked by us as black men. And any black man who disrespects our women in front of our enemy needs his skull bashed in.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my opinion, any black man who disrespects our women at all should be checked by us as black men. And any black man who disrespects our women in front of our enemy needs his skull bashed in.

I don't disagree. You know I'm anti-c00n in general. I bash male c00ns on this forum too.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lol, they will do this anyway. Bashing discourages c00nery--like cac bashing their own females dicourages cac female c00nery--and should be done nevertheless.

Bashing doesn't discourage anything. You're talking to a screen name who doesn't give two fukks about your opinion to begin with. It's a useless argument because you're not gonna shame or bash these women into changing their behavior. Now if you just wanna tell these broads they ain't shyt, then you have my blessings just don't be delusional into thinking this shyt is effective.

Who said I said you said that you said that it would be a bad thing? :troll:

:ohhh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ou

We're better. Twice as many black women in college as black men. 9 times as many black men in jail as black women.

Black women are better at nothing. Everything black people have ever accomplished has been because of black men. Black men are physically superior and we have about the same intelligence. As for college attendance and prison, some of that is cultural and related to the cac society we live in. It's not biological and natural like physical superiority and intellect. It is only in this twisted cac patriarchy that emasculates black men and gives black women food, welfare, etc--taking black male's place-that yall think differently. In normal society yall eat only if nikkas eat. And if we don't eat u don't fukking eat. That's a natural guard against this undermining bullshut u are on about. If you talk too much bullshyt u go in the corner and nikkas will eat the food until bytches learn their place.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lol, they will do this anyway. It's not like anybody has a choice. Bashing discourages c00nery--like cac bashing their own females dicourages cac female c00nery--and should be done nevertheless. Remember when cacs hung nikkas for looking at white women? That stopped that, right?

They hung black men because they don't believe we're human and they knew they could do it without any repercussions from black men. Besides mimicking our oppressors is how we lose our own humanity.

But if the spirit of Nat Turner moves you to action against a c00n or a bedwench then may Allah guide your blade to victory :ehh:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't disagree. You know I'm anti-c00n in general. I bash male c00ns on this forum too.

I'm not insinuating you're pro c00n. I'm advocating on getting the c00ns and wenches out of our communities. I've been trying to find the speech for a while, but Malcolm X said when the Chinese revolution happened, Chinese people went around and actually started killing the sympathizers of their enemies.

Now I'm not advocating violence against anyone, but if shyt end up reaching them I'm sure white Jesus will understand :ld:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Lol that's right because you can bash black women who date white men, bt the black males who worship white women are EXEMPT from criticism, huh?
Negged for your agenda filled word usage. It's "date" when black women are with white men, but it's "worship" when it's the other way around. Stop this petty bullshyt. :camby:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Negged for your agenda filled word usage. It's "date" when black women are with white men, but it's "worship" when it's the other way around. Stop this petty bullshyt. :camby:
Lol neg me all you want. You still aren't discussing those IRREFUTABLE FACTS.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black women are better at nothing. Everything black people have ever accomplished has been because of black men. Black men are physically superior and we have about the same intelligence. As for college attendance and prison, some of that is cultural and related to the cac society we live in. It's not biological and natural like physical superiority and intellect. It is only in this twisted cac patriarchy that emasculates black men and gives black women food, welfare, etc--taking black male's place-that yall think differently. In normal society yall eat only if nikkas eat. And if we don't eat u don't fukking eat. That's a natural guard against this undermining bullshut u are on about. If you talk too much bullshyt u go in the corner and nikkas will eat the food until bytches learn their place.

Breh, read what that broad is trolling you to say about our own women.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
ehhh that's where you are WRONG. I don't like pale genetic defect they disgust me, but so do the black males who worship their women, yet spit on black women. I'll never allow a black male or any male to come for my SISTERS.
bullshyt mofugga me and countless other posters call out nikkas if they on that white girl bullshyt heavy. I love bw more than u bm. facts boi
n I doubt you are black

Status
Not open for further replies.