Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No, I am citing the data you link in your OP.

No, they don't:

"This is the FEMALE SENDER graph with REPLY RATES BY RACE (OF MEN):

As you can see, the lowest response male response rates from BLACK FEMALE SENDERS is 31% Asian - Male, 32% White - Male, 32% Pacific Islander- Male.

Black Males have higher response rate than all of those groups at 37%, which is mid tier. But this response rate is partly explained by a Black Male group that's nerdier than average from their preference for Asian women and influenced by black female's low response rate for black men."

No, it isn't (look at the graph above). Men respond differently than women (this explains why the male response graph is far more green than the female response graph). You can't judge black men by response rates which are unnatural to their gender (i.e. the female response trend). You have to judge black men by general male response trend, which are generally higher than women's. Black male's response rate is mid tier and coerced lower than presumedby black women's absurd low response rate in the first place in addition to the general nerdiness of the black male sample in this study.

This is wrong as I explain above. Just factually wrong and propagandistic as such. Black women respond the least to black men; black male with a geek bent actually respond more. This nerdy black men sample are the only male group which consistently rates black females as more attractive than cac females. Other groups drop black females like an anvil.

I'm starting to feel bad for you, so I'll break it down in layman's terms with numbers and everything!
Going down the list of how black males respond to ALL women (Go to Black-Male on graph, put your little finger on the first square and slide down for all the data on how BLACK MALES respond to FEMALE SENDERS of DIFFERENT RACES). They respond to black women the least with 37% and Pacific Islander women the MOST with 57%. That is a spread of 20 POINTS.

OkCupid-Chart3-blogSpan.jpg

Follow the same method for data mining in the last graph for this graph, but go to black female. Black females respond the LEAST TO black males with 28% (ALSO NOTE: this is the HIGHEST response rate from ANY FEMALE group to black men, something you DON'T see for black males responding to black women). Black females respond highest to Pacific Islander males with 39%. That's an 11 point spread almost half that of black males.
OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg

Also, please don't even try to quantify your "nerdiness" crud. It's ILLOGICAL.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How could feminism have gained any traction if "Cacs never listen to women"? Do u give any kind of thought to the shyt you post?

Feminism gained traction in the last century or so and women were only allowed to date out en masse in the last 50 years. Before then women were no better than domestic servants for their group. For 99% of human history men have done what they wanted and forced women into obeisance and non- IR. THAT is how cacs came to rule the world. Cacs demanded obedience and loyalty, they receved it in spite of whatever they did. Feminism has never done shyt.

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
says the bytch who love white men
go back to LSA with your bullshyt
ehhh that's where you are WRONG. I don't like pale genetic defect they disgust me, but so do the black males who worship their women, yet spit on black women. I'll never allow a black male or any male to come for my SISTERS.

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
Here you go, c00n: http://blackdatingexperiment.blogspot.com/2011/12/mixed-race-guy-from-stratford.html

Just click the top of the page and you will see more examples.

you and that girl who made this thread have no substances to this argument your making , like I said before it was 5 ppl 1 doesn't count so 4 ppl in this social experiment in 2011 , and baseless statics( which your taking at face value) .

when is the thread girl going to post some 2014 with more people than just 5 or even 5 for now . ( and it doesn't show that there could of been 15 people from the get who flat ignored this fake account )

all this so called facts seems manipulated to suit this attack on black men to start something silly like a gender war

you and that girl are probably supporting feminism as well

edit: feminist means anti black males

Last edited:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you and that girl who made this thread have no substances to this argument your making , like I said before it was 5 ppl 1 doesn't count so 4 ppl in this social experiment in 2011 , and baseless statics( which your taking at face value) .

when is the thread girl going to post some 2014 with more people than just 5 or even 5 for now . ( and it doesn't show that there could of been 15 people from the get who flat ignored this fake account )

all this so called facts seems manipulated to suit this attack on black men to start something silly like a gender war

you and that girl are probably supporting feminism as well

I see you IGNORED my other VERIFIABLE FACTS. I support not letting black men shyt on black women. Black men don't want to abolish white supremacy they want to use it to the full extent that white males do, and subjugate black women.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
ehhh that's where you are WRONG. I don't like pale genetic defect they disgust me, but so do the black males who worship their women, yet spit on black women. I'll never allow a black male or any male to come for my SISTERS.

Shut the fukk up.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to feel bad for you, so I'll break it down in layman's terms with numbers and everything!
Going down the list of how black males respond to ALL women (Go to Black-Male on graph, put your little finger on the first square and slide down for all the data on how BLACK MALES respond to FEMALE SENDERS of DIFFERENT RACES). They respond to black women the least with 37% and Pacific Islander women the MOST with 57%. That is a spread of 20 POINTS.

OkCupid-Chart3-blogSpan.jpg

There is a generally low response rate for black females all around. I don't think you can judge black men for that phenomenon or the spread. That's the general male spread. But black males respond to black females at mid tier level, 37%, which is a number influenced by the low response rates black females give black males as well as the general nerdiness of the black sample group. If the aforementioned factors were mitigated or removed, the black male response would be even higher. The lowest overall response rate for black females are Asians, Pacific Islanders and Whites.

Follow the same method for data mining in the last graph for this graph, but go to black female. Black females respond the LEAST TO black males with 28% (ALSO NOTE: this is the HIGHEST response rate from ANY FEMALE group to black men, something you DON'T see for black males responding to black women). Black females respond highest to Pacific Islander males with 39%. That's an 11 point spread almost half that of black males.
OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg

Also, please don't even try to quantify your "nerdiness" crud. It's ILLOGICAL.

We aren't talking about other groups of women. We're comparing black women and their response rates to men. The fact is that black females respond to black men at the lowest rate of all groups while black men respond to black females at a higher rate in general. You are trying to obscure this fact by mixing up the male and female response rates. The peoples black females respond to most to have the lowest response rate to black females in turn. That is bed wenching in truest form. :mjlol:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB

all this seems manipulated to suit this attack on black men to start something silly like a gender war

you and that girl are probably support feminism as well

Who cares when it was from, he said it wasn't real and I proved to him it was. End of story. Also why should it matter that it was in 2011? Does it make it better?

Stop trying to be a victim, no one is attacking black men. I expressed my opinion and all the butt-hurt started, not my prob.

Not sure what feminism has to do with anything, since I don't agree with feminism anyway.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I see you IGNORED my other VERIFIABLE FACTS. I support not letting black men shyt on black women. Black men don't want to abolish white supremacy they want to use it to the full extent that white males do, and subjugate black women.

You're the reason why so many brothers don't want to deal with black women.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is a generally low response rate for black females all around. I don't think you can judge black men for that phenomenon or the spread. That's the general male spread. But black males respond to black females at mid tier level, 37%, which is a number influenced by the low response rates black females give black males as well as the general nerdiness of the black sample group. If the aforementioned factors were mitigated or removed, the black male response would be even higher. But the fact is that black females discriminate against black males the most. The lowest overall response rate for black females are Asians, Pacific Islanders and Whites.

The fact is that black females respond to black men at the lowest rate of all groups while black men respond to black females at a higher rate in general. You are trying to obscure this fact by mixing up the male and female response rates. The peoples black females respond to most to have the lowest response rate to black females in turn. That is bed wenching in truest form. :mjlol:

I feel sad for you I really do. This is SIMPLE data that you keep misconstruing in your mind. Black women responded to black males the highest of ANY group of women. The same cannot be said for black males. You obviously can't read simple data.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel sad for you I really do. This is SIMPLE data that you keep misconstruing in your mind. Black women responded to black males the highest of ANY group of women. The same cannot be said for black males. You obviously can't read simple data.

Nothing is misconstrued. We are just emphasizing different things. While it is true black women respond black men the higher than other women, black women STILL respond to black men the LEAST of all other men.

Status
Not open for further replies.