Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're the reason why so many brothers don't want to deal with black women.
LOL "Brothers" don't want to deal with black women because they're PATHETIC WEAKLINGS who have FALLEN for WHITE SUPREMACY and they HATE themselves. Any black male that exclusively dates out is NOT a loss to our great black gene pool.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nothing is misconstrued. We are just emphasizing different things. While it is true black women rank black men the higher than other women, black women STILL respond to non-blacks MORE than black men. This is BED WENCHING.
LMAO and black men respond higher to non-black women than black women. THAT is BEDWENCHING.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO and black men respond higher to non-black women than black women. THAT is BEDWENCHING.

Nope, black men respond at mid tier level at worst and the response is artificially down because of this black male groups' general nerdiness, among other things. I don't think the black female group has that caveat (read: excuse). And again you are misusing the term bed wench. You do not know what the word means.

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
LOL "Brothers" don't want to deal with black women because they're PATHETIC WEAKLINGS who have FALLEN for WHITE SUPREMACY and they HATE themselves. Any black male that exclusively dates out is NOT a loss to our great black gene pool.

White men have more mixed kids than black men seems like it has not hurt them.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Interesting for a site full of men who hold themselves to be "logical". I haven't seen one post refuting my FACTS, or offering a counter argument. Instead you start with the pointless name calling. You c00ns can call black women bedwenches all day long, but when it's turned around FACTUALLY that's a problem?

You're 100% right. Black men are the real bed wenches and nikkas really ain't shyt. You're more than welcome to get you a white man and live happily ever after :ehh:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
We should just have a BM vs BW subforum, or atleast bring the Race Track back.

Why? Just ban the trolls on both sides. Matter fact start with that fakkit @Chris.B . We all know it's a bunch of LSA rejects who complain about the coli but yet ONLY POST IN THE LOCKER ROOM.

If you have a problem with black men/women, then go get you a cac and live happily ever after in cac land. Nobody is gonna be upset with you.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're 100% right. Black men are the real bed wenches and nikkas really ain't shyt. You're more than welcome to get you a white man and live happily ever after :ehh:
Lol that's right because you can bash black women who date white men, bt the black males who worship white women are EXEMPT from criticism, huh?

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why? Just ban the trolls on both sides. Matter fact start with that fakkit @Chris.B . We all know it's a bunch of LSA rejects who complain about the coli but yet ONLY POST IN THE LOCKER ROOM.

If you have a problem with black men/women, then go get you a cac and live happily ever after in cac land. Nobody is gonna be upset with you.
If you do that, then half of the people on here would be banned, lol.

I don't know if you're referring to me or you're just speaking in general, but if it's the former, I don't know where you're getting this from, lol.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nope, black men respond at mid tier level at worst and the response is artificially down because of this black male groups' general nerdiness, among other things. I don't think the black female group has that caveat (read: excuse). And again you are misusing the term bed wench. You do not know what the word means.
You truly are dimwitted. You can't read simple data, and then you try to quantify silly things like "nerdiness" Get the fukk out of here. You are CLEARLY a mental midget.

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
Who cares when it was from, he said it wasn't real and I proved to him it was. End of story. Also why should it matter that it was in 2011? Does it make it better?

Stop trying to be a victim, no one is attacking black men. I expressed my opinion and all the butt-hurt started, not my prob.

Not sure what feminism has to do with anything, since I don't agree with feminism anyway.

While seen as its nearly 2015 would like to see something update not 4 years ago , that's all . your opinion was toxic and false . Op can you back your point up with in real life experience

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Lol that's right because you can bash black women who date white men, bt the black males who worship white women are EXEMPT from criticism, huh?

No, you're 100% right. Black men who bash black women and worship white women are vile scum and should be eradicated from the planet.

So again, on behalf of all black men you have our blessings to get you a white man and live happily ever after. You can live a life of privilege in the a nice white community and never have to deal with our bullshyt ever again.

If you do that, then half of the people on here would be banned, lol.

And that would be a bad thing how :leostare:?

Status
Not open for further replies.