• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Cant negotiate desire, so this will never happen.

Desire doesnt occur in a vacuum. Environment and perception of value counts for a lot in desire. I've had a crush on a guy in highschool just due to his intelligence because my school was big on academics. I have had crushes on guys that many people on this site would laugh at.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Desire doesnt occur in a vacuum. Environment and perception of value counts for a lot in desire. I've had a crush on a guy in highschool just due to his intelligence because my school was big on academics. I have had crushes on guys that many people on this site would laugh at.
what type of black man has been promoted to BW as the most desirable over the last 20 or so years? describe him.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
That thug shyt is slowly becoming played out if you look around
Most Yong women look for swag, height and the idea of having ca $h.

I do admit that the superthug Tupac wannabes of the late 80s to late 00s has diminished, but chasing swag and money will not repair the black family unit.

Trading one evil for another

You want little black boys dreaming of becoming the next Aliko Dangote or the black Mark Zuckerberg or the black Bill Ackman / David Tepper. Not some Drake-lite swag boy rapper to impress these dumb thots.

I'm putting my son in private school from jump street. Won't have him messing up his life to appeal to some stupid teenage girl :scust:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:mjpls:Yeah, that shyt don't scare me, woman. I got to post a super dee duper special Zoolander male model pic this time around. No snapbacks or black tees. I gots to release the Kraken. I got something for that ass. The only nikka who look better than me on here is Bmore Gorilla, and that don't really count cuz he's a married gay man living with AIDS in Baltimore, which is like a big pot of HIV soup. So basically, I'm that Hot nikka.

Let me stare at ur pic so I can pretend I'm having unprotected secks with u instead of a $15 crackwhore in the back seat of an Oldsmobile on cinderblocks in the alley behind the club tonight. *Unzips pants and Plays "Lady In Red" on tablet*
:sadbron::snoop::damn::noah::shaq::ahh:
"...cheek to cheek, there's nobody here"
:whew:
@BmoreGorilla

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
:what:He graduated from an historically black college AND he recently attended a bachelor party in fukking Baltimore, where nikkas still act like it's 1971-era 116th Street and Blue Magic heroin is all the rage. That nikka know he got AIDS. Or cancer from injecting roids in his butt cheeks to look like 2Pac's bodyguard. Either way, his sickly pale hue is due to him being close to death.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:what:He graduated from an historically black college AND he recently attended a bachelor party in fukking Baltimore, where nikkas still act like it's 1971-era 116th Street and Blue Magic heroin is all the rage. That nikka know he got AIDS. Or cancer from injecting roids in his butt cheeks to look like 2Pac's bodyguard. Either way, his sickly pale hue is due to him being close to death.
:dead:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
also, i disagree with the notion that girls are responsible for dudes being thugs by choosing them. One of the major points of growing up and for boys to become men is for them to learn not to chase coolness. Boys should learn to stand firm regardless of what a girl thinks is cool or is attracted to. he should not let girls lead his life. not saying he can't be inspired by a girl to do something positive. not saying he can't learn from a girl. but if your son bends his principles and sells out his values in the name of getting p*ssy, your son is a fukkboy and you failed as a parent. and this is not any girl's fault.

how many of these boys have a father though :childplease:

which goes back to women choosing horrible men to have raw sex with who wont stick around and raise the kid properly, and these men themselves being horrible guys worthy of no respect. its both genders fault. Basically nikkas aint shyt and for some reason these hoes love nikkas that aint shyt which creates another generation of nikkas and hoes who aren't shyt

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trading one evil for another

You want little black boys dreaming of becoming the next Aliko Dangote or the black Mark Zuckerberg or the black Bill Ackman / David Tepper. Not some Drake-lite swag boy rapper to impress these dumb thots.

I'm putting my son in private school from jump street. Won't have him messing up his life to appeal to some stupid teenage girl :scust:

Nah, you gotta be firm on these dudes and explain the long term consequences on taking hoodrats and ratchet broads seriously. Show him living examples on where his life could head if he fukks around these worthless hoes that don't respect themselves. In a way, traumatize him where negativity leads him. Then he dare wouldn't do that negative crap.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
:mjpls:Yeah, that shyt don't scare me, woman. I got to post a super dee duper special Zoolander male model pic this time around. No snapbacks or black tees. I gots to release the Kraken. I got something for that ass. The only nikka who look better than me on here is Bmore Gorilla, and that don't really count cuz he's a married gay man living with AIDS in Baltimore, which is like a big pot of HIV soup. So basically, I'm that Hot nikka.

Let me stare at ur pic so I can pretend I'm having unprotected secks with u instead of a $15 crackwhore in the back seat of an Oldsmobile on cinderblocks in the alley behind the club tonight. *Unzips pants and Plays "Lady In Red" on tablet*

:wtf:

@BmoreGorilla

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

I don't even kno who you are :skip:

But thanks for the love breh:heh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
what type of black man has been promoted to BW as the most desirable over the last 20 or so years? describe him.

AGAIN, she or no female sisterhood poster answered the question. So I might as well.

Prior to Obama, the superthug dark skin nikka with a mouthpiece, and the rap sheet of a felon and the suave of a sleek businessman is what was desired among black women, on which the media catered to. Even after Obama got elected, they tone down on the hypermasculine negative image, but still want a light skinned breh with tats and the ability to party all day and night like a Chris Brown.

Status
Not open for further replies.