• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Lmao@ every coli thread about black men or black women bettering themselves turning into a battle of the sexes. I mean, when I look @Yup I wonder what that thang smell like. But on a lighter note, that battle of the seckses shyt is for crackers. nikkas are twelve percent of the population, mfers can't afford to be arguing.

Once I make my million dollars I'm gon marry a white woman and ride off into the sunset, but as for u normal plebs of the black community, u need to stick together and come up with a viable plan to improve ur communities as a cohesive family unit. Then the black family will naturally become stronger, then the love between black men and black women will become stronger, and then the black individual will become illuminated, which will cause the revolution that will not be televised.

Once blackity blacks decide to stop profiting off the pain of their lower class counterparts, their behavior will become unacceptable and nikkas will come up as a whole. Then I can abandon the black community and use my blonde haired blue eyed white wife to become accepted in white enclaves across the country, while u nikkas continue to drink the kool aid.
:feedme::jbhmm:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It is not up to bw to uplift bm. It is up to bm to uplift bm. Everything bw do or don't do is criticized as not being good enough anyway. I've said it and i say it again bw need to show bw how to be women and bm need to teach bm how to be men. Bw need to stop trying to do the job of men expecting praise. Many only get denigrated for it anyway. Barack spoke multiple times to black boys (i.e/ my brother's keeper, etc...). Some supported him, others found him patronizing for telling y'all the truth.

I detest when bw think they speak for black men. Let black men speak for their damn selves and take care of their damn selves. There's a lot of emphasus already on how black boys are affected but little on black girls.

I no longer expect bm to speak for or on behalf of bw and all bw should be doing the same.

We agree that bw leading has been a disaster and is partly why the black community is the way it is correct? Let these black women now worry about themselves and how their personal choices contribute to their misery;

1)Choosing low lives
2) procreating with low lives
3)Taking care/financially supporting low lives

Have been the bane of bw's existence for decades. Too many bw have forsaken feminity to become sister soldiers thinking they will be rewarded with gratitude and love. Instead, they get disdain and resentment.

I agree bw need to do better and allow themselves to be women again and let adult BM fend for themselves.

Are the boys just left out of the equation? Black women vastly outnumber men in universities already.

Like TF are the boys being praised to do? Go play sports or die? We as a whole have no clue whatsoever how much damage is being/has been done to our younger boys because of goddamn black elite fukkups and Cac media

¢apitali$t Migraine

Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
If you make sure you include women 100% in that, we're definitely on the same page with this.
I'm a man. It's my responsibility to tell a bytch what to do with my kids. And it's my responsibility to check a nikka about checkin his bytch about what she doing with his kids. What another bytch does is not my concern. That's another bytch's responsibility. Men decide what's appropriate in their community by what kind of behavior they accept and don't accept. If a bytch is nasty and ratchet af and irresponsible with her chirrens, she's gon be a lonely dejected hoe comin round my circles cuz that shyt is anathema.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm a man. It's my responsibility to tell a bytch what to do with my kids. And it's my responsibility to check a nikka about checkin his bytch about what she doing with his kids. What another bytch does is not my concern. That's another bytch's responsibility. Men decide what's appropriate in their community by what kind of behavior they accept and don't accept. If a bytch is nasty and ratchet af and irresponsible with her chirrens, she's gon be a lonely dejected hoe comin round my circles cuz that shyt is anathema.

Spoken like someone raised in the gutter but has the audacity to call someone 'ratchet'.
Let me guess you went to university and think you are the cream of the crop black man.
:russ:

Last edited:

¢apitali$t Migraine

Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Spoken like someone raised in the gutter but has the audacity to call someone 'ratchet'.
Let me guess you went to university and think you are the cream of the crop black men.
:russ:
I love u too, baby. I got some big ass lips too. I wanna kiss them baby cheeks u got n run my ashy ass thug fingers thru ur good hair. I wanna pour 8ball in the small of ur back and suck it up then give u a hickie on the back of ur neck on a pissy futon in a HUD subsidized efficiency in Little Rock, Arkansas. I wanna stare at u from a distance with pride as my homeboy yells at u to keep our babies out the goddamn street.
:ohlawd::sitdown::obama:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I love u too, baby. I got some big ass lips too. I wanna kiss them baby cheeks u got n run my ashy ass thug fingers thru ur good hair. I wanna pour 8ball in the small of ur back and suck it up then give u a hickie on the back of ur neck on a pissy futon in a HUD subsidized efficiency in Little Rock, Arkansas. I wanna stare at u from a distance with pride as my homeboy yells at u to keep our babies out the goddamn street.
:scusthov:

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps

:dwillhuh::why::dead::russ:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
*slowly backs out the room and hopes no one saw me come in*

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
It is not up to bw to uplift bm. It is up to bm to uplift bm. Everything bw do or don't do is criticized as not being good enough anyway. I've said it and i say it again bw need to show bw how to be women and bm need to teach bm how to be men. Bw need to stop trying to do the job of men expecting praise. Many only get denigrated for it anyway. Barack spoke multiple times to black boys (i.e/ my brother's keeper, etc...). Some supported him, others found him patronizing for telling y'all the truth.

I detest when bw think they speak for black men. Let black men speak for their damn selves and take care of their damn selves. There's a lot of emphasis already on how black boys are affected but little on black girls.

I no longer expect bm to speak for or on behalf of bw and all bw should be doing the same.

We agree that bw leading has been a disaster and is partly why the black community is the way it is correct? Let these black women now worry about themselves and how their personal choices contribute to their misery;

1)Choosing low lives
2) procreating with low lives
3)Taking care/financially supporting low lives

Have been the bane of bw's existence for decades. Too many bw have forsaken feminity to become sister soldiers thinking they will be rewarded with gratitude and love. Instead, they get disdain and resentment.

I agree bw need to do better and allow themselves to be women again and let adult BM fend for themselves.

Pretty much agree with you 100% on this, except the bolded. I despise any attempt at pitting our sexes against each other, but I have firsthand witnessed black mothers that will basically call their boys (pipelined into athletics and nothing else) idiots while their girls go on to succeed academically with other adults doing everything in their power to enforce that dichotomy. That split is intentional and backed so hard by white media Its almost laughable.

I'd say emphasis is placed on boys and girls, but the boys have it much worse and again, intentionally-so. The college enrollment numbers, the fact that the only time you'll see a black male voice on mainstream TV is if he played/plays sports, and the fact that Whites bent on putting our entire race in the dirt realize they only have to mold our boys all contribute.

My 2 cents

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Man, people making it out to be about thugs and hoodrats, stereotypes, blah blah blah. But it's really not about that.

What I got out of it is "Don't deal with dudes that don't really care about you". Now while that sounds good on paper, it oversimplifies today's dating dynamic and women's natural propensity to want to date men out of their league. Michelle was so focused at a young age that she did not pursue men that were unattainable from serious relationship standpoint, but that were DTF. However, many if not most women get caught up in that trap.

The women prefer thugs rhetoric is definitely overused, but it comes from the sting that happens when a woman you desire chooses to deal with a guy that has nothing going for himself outside of swag, versus yourself, who you would like to believe is a person she should be dealing with. The reality is, it's not thugs that women are being played by, any more than it's some tall dude, some dude in a fraternity, some community leader, some random dude in a Benz, etc. The point is, is that it is difficult for a woman to cut off her desire for men who aren't interested in them on a serious level. It's in her nature to procreate with the highest value male possible and then find what you would call a "simp" to take care of her later. Michelle is advising women to ignore their biological urges, but that is easier said than done. Most of these chicks ain't Michelle Obama.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
:mjpls:Yeah, that shyt don't scare me, woman. I got to post a super dee duper special Zoolander male model pic this time around. No snapbacks or black tees. I gots to release the Kraken. I got something for that ass. The only nikka who look better than me on here is Bmore Gorilla, and that don't really count cuz he's a married gay man living with AIDS in Baltimore, which is like a big pot of HIV soup. So basically, I'm that Hot nikka.

Let me stare at ur pic so I can pretend I'm having unprotected secks with u instead of a $15 crackwhore in the back seat of an Oldsmobile on cinderblocks in the alley behind the club tonight. *Unzips pants and Plays "Lady In Red" on tablet*
:sadbron::snoop::damn::noah::shaq::ahh:
"...cheek to cheek, there's nobody here"
:whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.