• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
AGAIN, she or no female sisterhood poster answered the question. So I might as well.

Prior to Obama, the superthug dark skin nikka with a mouthpiece, and the rap sheet of a felon and the suave of a sleek businessman is what was desired among black women, on which the media catered to. Even after Obama got elected, they tone down on the hypermasculine negative image, but still want a light skinned breh with tats and the ability to party all day and night like a Chris Brown.
Yup that's c'mon the image that black women are promoted. You are so stupid.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
what type of black man has been promoted to BW as the most desirable over the last 20 or so years? describe him.
Promoted by whom and where? And if there is an image that is promoted to them how is it bw's fault who promoted them that image. I flip the question and ask you what type of 'black' woman has been promoted to black men?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yup that's c'mon the image that black women are promoted. You are so stupid.

No, that is what white men promoted TO the black woman and sadly black women fell for that shyt. It's that monolith thinking that is holding black people back, all for the sale of looking "cool"

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
No, that is what white men promoted TO the black woman and sadly black women fell for that shyt. It's that monolith thinking that is holding black people back, all for the sale of looking "cool"
Black men are not above falling for media indoctrination.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black men are not above falling for media indoctrination.

True, I call out the c00ns that gas up light skinned Trina hoes and think they can build anything with a thot broad just cause they look good. Many brehs do dirt for the sake of female attention and thrown away their vast potential for instant gratification.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
My problem is calling a booty call or netflix and chill an actual date. Most of these women have never been on a real date.
And most of these women have children from one night stands, booty calls, and netflix and chill. Thats not dating thats hitting it until the nikkas is tired of you.
chill nikka.....

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
True....A lot of of young ladies need to leave the worthless men alone who have no respect for them. My coworker has a an implant in her leg after being in a car accident when she was a kid. Something happened to her ankle yesterday at work and she could barely walk but had to finish the shift with me. She called her boyfriend (an unemployed 25 year old complete fukkboy who has no goals and inspirations other than having a fly outfit and popping bottles in the club with friends.) and he refused to come pick her up to take her to the Emergency Room because he was out with friends ten miles away and told her to call someone else to come pick her up. This is the same dude that wasn't even there for her when she miscarried his child. :smh::smh::smh: Yet she is still with him. :snoop:

Wow that is depressing. Some people would rather settle or have a piece of something than being content with themselves and/or waiting for the right person that compliments their spirit. The majority of people are like this. Would rather be alone than be around someone who made me feel like I am alone.

Last edited:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is great and all but the image of the Obamas w/ Jay and Bae is much stronger than what ever shes is talking about .actions>words. Thats not to say she doesn't do alot though. Yall know what im saying.
Overall its a great messege.

Bet Barack never tells young black males to avoid hoodrats, hoes and ig models though.

Status
Not open for further replies.