Status
Not open for further replies.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
OP literally has no life. :mjlol:

some of y'all must be boring as fukk in real life seeing as how y'all fixate on the same 2 - 3 topics pertaining to black relationships on here.

It's the coli...you think people have the attention span to speal on real issues?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why do you care what bw are doing intimately with white men when you are with their women?

Why can you not concern yourself with your love lives and leave black women out of it?

@ODOT META
@El Caballero
@Mowgli
@MGM
@Canon

And so many more...:troll:
Just giving you some sound advice. Most women arent that bright so they dont really pay attention to how the world works as it concerns interracial dating. But hey if you think brad can save you, handle that. I just think its stupid because historically, men do the fukking of other mens women and keep theres to themselves. As a woman you cannot run the relationship 9 times out of 10 so your children despite half black ancestry will be cac minded which is dangerous for other black people. Youre bringing something emotional into something thats basic social science which is why its a conversation you cant really have with a woman.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Just giving you some sound advice. Most women arent that bright so they dont really pay attention to how the world works as it concerns interracial dating. But hey if you think brad can save you, handle that. I just think its stupid because historically, men do the fukking of other mens women and keep theres to themselves. Your bringing something emotional into something thats basic social science which is why its a conversation you cant really have with a woman.
No one is talking about saving...did your asian wife save you. People get in realtionships every day... I just want to understand the logic of militancy when you lead lives that are contradictory to what you are militant about.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because white men are inherently demonic.
xkt7jl.png

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
OP , thats contradictory .

you cant be a Coli "militant" (whatever that is) and have a white partner

It's against the rules :ehh:
Lol...do you know how many on here spend their online hours complaining about white people but have white girlfriends...or white wives or sleep with them on the regular. Watch the circle jerk begin.

Daps
Wait did this dumb bytch think I would support her thread? :mjlol:

Same dumb bytch who capes for Interracial Relationships? :mjlol:

fukk yourself with a machete :mcgeescust:

Status
Not open for further replies.