Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sure wont

Well money can help

but these girls(and women ) are more fixated on the lifestyle of spending and not wealth that can fix a lot of problems in the black community

That is what happens when these women (and men) been raised by Puffy videos and think that life is one big ass party, hopping from one club to the other.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
cause the smart girls already know this

its the thots with broke pockets and dope habits that hear this and add it to their mental armor

when talking to girls about achievement keep it focused on what their doing

:sas2:talking bout who¿

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
These dudes are funny. I greatly by a mile prefer black men. But some white men are attractive and i wont lie about it. Yall thirst for white girls all day long but want to get in your feels the few times cute white men are mentioned? Hypocrisy.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
These dudes are funny. I greatly by a mile prefer black men. But some white men are attractive and i wont lie about it. Yall thirst for white girls all day long but want to get in your feels the few times cute white men are mentioned? Hypocrisy.
I don't care who likes who or who dates who. I always say nobody pays your bills but you. I just have disdain for people who "worship" other cultures like they are some kind of deity.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is what happens when these women (and men) been raised by Puffy videos and think that life is one big ass party, hopping from one club to the other.
Yeah

I mean, consumerist culture is everywhere in america, hell that's what drives this country. So we're all meterialistic to some degree whether we want to admit it or not

just with a lot of black folks always feel the need to 'flex'

But on the same token I'd rather see us with the illusion of confidence than walking around looking hopeless and gloomy I guess :manny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
That's what I thought. I'm just taking your logic to its conclusion. :manny: Black women only like thugs. Most black women are with black men, so...

These are your thoughts. There's no need to be upset because you don't like where they lead.
Hmm we should consider the fact that women are sharing nikkas nowadays. How else can Marcus have multiple baby mommas?

And let's not forget there are plenty of black males not in the dating pool. They simply get minimal to zero play within the race.

Taking that into account would make your statement false.

But that was cute though...

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Are the boys just left out of the equation? Black women vastly outnumber men in universities already.

Like TF are the boys being praised to do? Go play sports or die? We as a whole have no clue whatsoever how much damage is being/has been done to our younger boys because of goddamn black elite fukkups and Cac media

Last edited:

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
What Im getting at is that those kind of men will change their act to get black women once black women demand men with better personalities. :banderas:
I was gettin ready to pull off from my job n thought somebody was throwin rocks at my car, n got out peerin off into the bushes then realized it was acorns fallin off a tree above my shyt. C∅caine is a helluva drug.
:whew:

Oh. Nah, bro, they can't change their act. Dudes minds gone. They'll just kick it with white girls. Which is what they kinda do now. They already set in they ways. shyt, prison only changes a small percentage of em, so hoes goin to DeVry ain't bout to do the trick. But what it will do is start a new era in the culture where kids grow up with diff standards.

Young boys will come up hard wired to believe janky hoes is unacceptable, and Kaiser University hoes will come up thinkin hardcore og gangstas ain't shyt. It will be a new new new new new world order. Mfers'll be havin MIT degrees rappin bout covalent bonds and hydrolysis and crackers'll be sittin up doin some ol Taylor Swift-Post Malone hybrid rockabilly rap bullshyt aka the same gay shyt they do now. Police'll be gettin called on nikkas arguin on the effects of govt intervention and regulation in capitalist markets n shyt.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I was gettin ready to pull off from my job n thought somebody was throwin rocks at my car, n got out peerin off into the bushes then realized it was acorns fallin off a tree above my shyt. C∅caine is a helluva drug.

Oh. Nah, bro, they can't change their act. Dudes minds gone. They'll just kick it with white girls. Which is what they kinda do now. They already set in they ways. shyt, prison only changes a small percentage of em, so hoes goin to DeVry ain't bout to do the trick. But what it will do is start a new era in the culture where kids grow up with diff standards.

Young boys will come up hard wired to believe janky hoes is unacceptable, and Kaiser University hoes will come up thinkin hardcore og gangstas ain't shyt. It will be a new new new new new world order. Mfers'll be havin MIT degrees rappin bout covalent bonds and hydrolysis and crackers'll be sittin up doin some ol Taylor Swift-Post Malone hybrid rockabilly rap bullshyt aka the same gay shyt they do now. Police'll be gettin called on nikkas arguin on the effects of govt intervention and regulation in capitalist markets n shyt.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Are the boys just left out of the equation? Black women vastly outnumber men in universities already.

Like TF are the boys being praised to do? Go play sports or die? We as a whole have no clue whatsoever how much damage is being/has been done to our younger boys because of goddamn nikkas not raising their kids in a two parent household with a sense of family, culture and community responsibility and instead letting crackers/ govt/ the so-called black elite brainwash them as they replace the role of the father in the home.
Damn, dog, I agree.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't care who likes who or who dates who. I always say nobody pays your bills but you. I just have disdain for people who "worship" other cultures like they are some kind of deity.
This coming from you is hilarious.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nope
legends of the fall brad pitt is the GOAT

giphy.gif
:scusthov:

tumblr_mzposal16A1sr9352o10_500.gif

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Status