Status
Not open for further replies.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Interesting, I got a question for ya

What would bad boys, Gs and playas do if women knew their worth?
No no no, not women, black women. We want blackity black women to know their worth. And only dark skinned. Light skinned hoes can burn in hell. fukking stuck up bedwenches. Who gives a shyt about all women? fukk them. Tie em to a dirty mattress in the projects and rent them out to construction workers on their lunch break @ $20/10 minutes/trick.
:blessed::banderas::smugbiden::obama:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No no no, not women, black women. We want blackity black women to know their worth. And only dark skinned. Light skinned hoes can burn in hell. fukking stuck up bedwenches. Who gives a shyt about all women? fukk them. Tie em to a dirty mattress in the projects and rent them out to construction workers on their lunch break @ $20/10 minutes/trick.
:blessed::banderas::smugbiden::obama:
What Im getting at is that those kind of men will change their act to get black women once black women demand men with better personalities. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
nikkas arguing for DAYS on end using "CAC" as a derogatory term for BLACK posters whose opinions they don't like. :dwillhuh:

Calling posters White when you know got damn well this site is fukkin 90% Black.:mjpls:

Stop this bullshyt agenda immediately.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
No more Netflix and Chill :mjlol:

No more letting bums bust up raw in the ladies.

If this resonates, us Black men are about to get our wish. Women raising their standards in who they procreate with.

There's gonna be a few happy good/cornball brothers but a lot of dusty, dollar menu dudes are about to go without :mjpls: :mjcry:

I can't wait :smile: No love for dusty BM.

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
Interesting, I got a question for ya

What would bad boys, Gs and playas do if women knew their worth?
Wait, nikka are u insinuating that a large percentage of the coli is comprised of "bad boys, Gs and playas"? Because that is spot on, and probably the most accurate assessment of a hip hop internet message board's contributors that I have ever seen.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Wait, nikka are u insinuating that a large percentage of the coli is comprised of "bad boys, Gs and playas"? Because that is spot on, and probably the most accurate assessment of a hip hop internet message board's contributors that I have ever seen.
Im talking about real life.

Not members who pretend to be black

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That thug shyt is slowly becoming played out if you look around
Most Yong women look for swag, height and the idea of having ca $h.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That thug shyt is slowly becoming played out

Most Yong women look for swag, height and the idea of having ca $h.

I do admit that the superthug Tupac wannabes of the late 80s to late 00s has diminished, but chasing swag and money will not repair the black family unit.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do admit that the superthug Tupac wannabes of the late 80s to late 00s has diminished, but chasing swag and money will not repair the black family unit.
Sure wont

Well money can help

but these girls(and women ) are more fixated on the lifestyle of spending and not wealth that can fix a lot of problems in the black community

Status
Not open for further replies.