• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nothing that I've posted here mitigates my stances on black empowerment. I'm calling out the BLACK MALE HYPOCRISY that plagues this board. You're all gungho to discuss black female bedwenches, but remain QUIET when we discuss black male bedwenches. There are far MORE black males dating out than black wmen, yet you hypocrites don't disguss that? INTERESTING.

1) Novermber join date
2) That's it.. THIS BOARD. Most black men are married to black women and love them. If you take this board seriously, you lost.

This is entertainment and a place to blow off steam. Why is that so hard to understand for some is beyond me.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I'm bothered by your ignorance which is why i keep getting sucked into writing these responses.

I like how you went from saying "most bm in interracial relationships bash black women or allow their partners to do it"

To saying "Oh plenty of bm" yea. Big difference between most and plenty. Plenty of people do plenty of dumb shyt. Plenty does not make up the majority. And if you're seeing that shyt in real life? Its cuz you surround yourself with IGNORANT ass people.

Please show me proof that the exchange that op posted is real? An article or something? And even if it was for a social experiment? Doesn't mean its real. Convos like that are super easy to fake. And people stage shyt all the time for views and to stir up controversy.

You ever think maybe i have trouble believing that exchange is real because i have trouble believing any black man would allow anyone to talk to him like that? Ever. Only an ignorant person would even talk about race that much. So that dudes either half retarded or the whole convos fake.

I'll admit i'm in my feelings cuz i don't like stupid people who say stupid shyt. But you're in your feelings because your self esteem is so low that you actually believe this shyt is the norm and that the majority of people must think like this.

NAH. You probably have low self esteem because nikkas don't like you and disrespect you. Wanna know why nikkas don't like you? Cuz theres something wrong with you as an individual. Not because theres something wrong with black women. See the difference? You either experience hate cuz your ugly in some way. Or you're a hermit who thinks that all the bullshyt posted in the racial part of the internet is real. Either way your thought process is not normal. And your so called experiences are not the norm.

Lol here you go with your long ass responses. My self-esteem is just fine. I respect myself and my body, I don't sleep around or allow anyone to bash or abuse me. I don't entertain "nikkas". I only deal with men who actually have something to offer and who are trying to better themselves. I'm amused that I got under your skin though.

Oh and I'll try to find the article for the experiment, just so you can look even more stupid and post even longer in your feelings responses to me.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I'm bothered by your ignorance which is why i keep getting sucked into writing these responses.

I like how you went from saying "most bm in interracial relationships bash black women or allow their partners to do it"

To saying "Oh plenty of bm" yea. Big difference between most and plenty. Plenty of people do plenty of dumb shyt. Plenty does not make up the majority. And if you're seeing that shyt in real life? Its cuz you surround yourself with IGNORANT ass people.

Please show me proof that the exchange that op posted is real? An article or something? And even if it was for a social experiment? Doesn't mean its real. Convos like that are super easy to fake. And people stage shyt all the time for views and to stir up controversy.

You ever think maybe i have trouble believing that exchange is real because i have trouble believing any black man would allow anyone to talk to him like that? Ever. Only an ignorant person would even talk about race that much. So that dudes either half retarded or the whole convos fake.

I'll admit i'm in my feelings cuz i don't like stupid people who say stupid shyt. But you're in your feelings because your self esteem is so low that you actually believe this shyt is the norm and that the majority of people must think like this.

NAH. You probably have low self esteem because nikkas don't like you and disrespect you. Wanna know why nikkas don't like you? Cuz theres something wrong with you as an individual. Not because theres something wrong with black women. See the difference? You either experience hate cuz your ugly in some way. Or you're a hermit who thinks that all the bullshyt posted in the racial part of the internet is real. Either way your thought process is not normal. And your so called experiences are not the norm.

Here you go, c00n: http://blackdatingexperiment.blogspot.com/2011/12/mixed-race-guy-from-stratford.html

Just click the top of the page and you will see more examples.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I should neg you and everybody in here for even entertaining this silly minority of Black women(mayqueen and the thread starter) who hitch up on internet message board forums all day and spew their misery.

Yall are better than this :scusthov:
Will u neg brehs who spew their equally destructive, incendiary and hyperbolic misery tho

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will u neg brehs who spew their equally destructive, incendiary and hyperbolic misery tho

You need to be negged for supporting c00ns and wenches, let alone idiocy and propaganda.But I've come to expect bullshyt from you. If you ever had a real point I'd soon crush it so thankfully you never do.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White men date outside their race more than any other group of men
But yet we are called sellouts.

Cacs have never listened to women. They just gave orders and their women obeyed for the last 300 years. Now cacs rule the world. This shyt is why I can't stand this feminist shyt.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You need to be negged for supporting c00ns and wenches, let alone idiocy and propaganda.But I've come to expect bullshyt from you. If you ever had a real point I'd soon crush it so thankfully you never do.
Asking people not to hold spiteful double standards when judging the actions of others isnt supporting anybody. Its called being a rational emotionally mature adult. If the OP were to make an equally dubious/flawed case to say "bedwenches bedwench" you wouldn't question it at all. Youd probably be dapping and celebrating it. So why should anyone take you seriously?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cacs have never listened to women. They just gave orders and their women obeyed for the last 300 years. Now cacs rule the world. This shyt is why I can't stand this feminist shyt.
How could feminism have gained any traction if "Cacs never listen to women"? Do u give any kind of thought to the shyt you post?

Status
Not open for further replies.