• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
How is he getting away with anything. What do you want people to do ban him?

its an open forum and hes welcome to his opinion. And its not like his viewpoint is totally ridiculous. you disagree with his logic/posts then debate them in that thread. thats what i do.
I know right

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Problem is that there are way too many single mothers in the Black community. Black men need to stop giving these women attention so that the next crop of Black females know we aren't tolerant of ratchet behavior (sans the Black women that were married and are "technically" single mothers due to fathers death or other causes).

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
but you just admitted you always pretend to be asian, white, and spanish on an anonymous message board. this goes beyond "trolling" and moves into autistic territory...
Goes beyond trolling... :mjlol: Breh.. You're going way too deep with this shyt... I'm just tryna kill some time at work... You still ain't told me why out of all the nikkas in that thread you asked me if I was white... :huh:

Character flaw huh.. :russell:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no, i think i made it pretty obvious

if you look once and im looking too, that could be coincidence, you look a second time, okay maybe i looked again like "is this ugly negro really looking at me?", if i wasnt interested i would then avoid all eye contact, im going to try to not even look up at all until you are gone. Now if you look a THIRD time and i am looking back at you again, :mindblown: like duh, how can that not be freakin clear that you are in the clear. if this happens 3 weeks in a row, yes youve rejected me.

im not saying anything. females(yes females) approaching is basically interpreted as asking for casual sex and im not looking for that.

Yup. Pretty much how i got my current girl. I thought she was under age at first because of how young she looks until she kicked off the convo (she works at the mall). But tbh, if I were to approach every girl that this happens to me with, I'd have too many to handle. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.