Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
but you just admitted you always pretend to be asian, white, and spanish on an anonymous message board. this goes beyond "trolling" and moves into autistic territory...

these dudes on this site are deranged. pretending to be multiple races online and purposely antagonizing people? :why:

they desperately need some female attention.

I will never understand how/why some of yall take this shyt so serious. who cares about lying to a forum full of anonymous people youll never meet. It takes no mental energy or defect to type out "im white." yall get trolled so easy then try to make the troll out to be the one with the problem when some of yall just need to log out for a bit. you just described dude as "deranged" for saying he's white/hispanic/asian and lying about it, as if that makes dude jeffrey dahmer or some shyt :mjlol:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will never understand how/why some of yall take this shyt so serious. who cares about lying to a forum full of anonymous people youll never meet. It takes no mental energy or defect to type out "im white." yall get trolled so easy then try to make the troll out to be the one with the problem when some of yall just need to log out for a bit. you just described dude as "deranged" for saying he's white/hispanic/asian and lying about it, as if that makes dude jeffrey dahmer or some shyt :mjlol:

so its safe to assume you pretend to be multiple races on an anonymous internet board for fun as well.

vcNLJ2A.gif

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
(a group curve is when u see a pack of chicks are walking and they gang curve u like a pack of hungry egomaniac wolves )

well put

"pack of hungry egomaniac wolves" :ehh: ...yeah

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
That statement doesn't seem racist to me. He is talking about ghetto people, and they typically have names like that. They typically do ratchet shyt like pop out a lot of babies and put their money on Jordan's. Black people don't do that. So I'm not offended. :francis:

You sound like a fukking fool.

"Black people don't do that." Shut up nikka.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You do what you want babygirl, but I never understood this logic, Women get all dressed up nice to not look for a man, or a potential mate..you never know you may find a really nice guy in the club. I mean I get the whole going out to hang with the girls, but why dress (sexy) to draw attention if you really wanna go out, where something you know will put you at a 3 or 4 and not wear the make-up etc....

I just don't understand the logic, when women say they don't look to meet men out of a club...Ppl go out and do them..I mean IDK..

Help me out

a 3? i cant ever be a 3, sorry,:queen: 4.75 maybe

my skin is pretty clear and i have zero face beating skills, so "going out"makeup for me is lipstick, mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow, i dont drastically change my appearence. and women like to get dressed up when going out, i actually used to have the most fun in the getting ready/pregaming part of the night.

Clubs are not for meeting "really nice guys", its for finding a sex partner for the night, and since i dont have casual sex, im not paying men that approach any mind. yes, i enjoy attention, but i stay sitting down the majority of the night just talking with my friends, unless some song i really like comes on. and no, i dont let men buy me drinks, i politely decline, unless some trick is buying for our whole table.

Imagine a chick that goes out and never gets attention...I saw this for the women that states they like to go out and hang with their friends..well imagine you don't get any attention from a man..you the chick that's always getting asked about their home girl,

How would your life be then?

That's worse than getting rejected IMO

i agree

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Ya'll nikkas get upset over every little thing on here and quick to wanna ban someone cause they say something you don't like :childplease:

Plenty of people I don't care for post here, but I'm not tryna take away their voice :manny: It's a forum

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Always wondered why this dude is famous. he's one of those people who look so plain to me I wouldn't recognize him if he sat next to me on a plane.

He was the lead in Requiem for a Dream; pretty gritty addiction movie as well

Status
Not open for further replies.