full
The fukk :dead:

tan900

Banned
Daps
@Yup
@PeridotPuss
@CinnaSlim
:patrice:Ive just started noticing that alot of my female relatives cant seem to get enough of jared Leto. And I notice Jared Leto fan clubs on the internet has a mainly black female presence.
:dame:Hes not even that famous when compared to other white male stars like Bradley cooper.
:feedme:Whats his appeal.

Yuck! dude look like he stink.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
He looks like Jesus Christ.
Do you know the rate of religious adherance among black women in the USA? :ufdup:
:childplease: He looks like the cracker version that whites used to trick non whites into buying into the myth of their superiority.

Daps
nikkas going through my post history now :mjlol:

I wonder if I can get a black friend to take a pic with my coli handle to prove I'm black :lupe:

Hope y'all see how silly this stupid shyt is..

I made a post about my fukking cereal and this bum nikka had the fukking nerve to as me if if I was black :rudy:

Now y'all on a witch hunt :mjlol:

If you wasn't brand new you'd know this is something I do all the time.. Hoe ass nikka fukk outta here :camby:

So either you're a black user who lies about being white to troll or you're a legitimate white user who comes on to intentionally antagonize black users

I mean either way this is :mjpls:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas going through my post history now :mjlol:

I wonder if I can get a black friend to take a pic with my coli handle to prove I'm black :lupe:

Hope y'all see how silly this stupid shyt is..

I made a post about my fukking cereal and this bum nikka had the fukking nerve to as me if if I was black :rudy:

Now y'all on a witch hunt :mjlol:

If you wasn't brand new you'd know this is something I do all the time.. Hoe ass nikka fukk outta here :camby:

so you're black and pretended to be white?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
So either you're a black user who lies about being white to troll or you're a legitimate white user who comes on to intentionally antagonize black users

I mean either way this is :mjpls:
so you're black and pretended to be white?
I've pretend to be White, Spanish and Asian on this site and the responses are always :mjlol:

tan900

Banned
Daps
This is really the answer. Any white person that has sex with a black woman is automatically desirable.

How did blacks self esteem get so low?

:wow:

but let's be honest....black men are FAR MORE guilty of this. Nikkas will get happy over a mediocre looking white woman for simply standing next to a black man. Plenty of proof can be found on this entire forum.:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.