Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo lemme get the full size pic of ya avy :laff:
B68gbogIIAAVY61.jpg

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
i dont go to bars or clubs to meet men . lm talking out in public like on public transportation, when shopping, or at work. i only go to bars/clubs to hang out and dance with my friends, im not looking for men in that type of venue, unless im attending a concert.

You do what you want babygirl, but I never understood this logic, Women get all dressed up nice to not look for a man, or a potential mate..you never know you may find a really nice guy in the club. I mean I get the whole going out to hang with the girls, but why dress (sexy) to draw attention if you really wanna go out, wear something you know will put you at a 3 or 4 and not wear the make-up etc....

I just don't understand the logic, when women say they don't look to meet men out of a club...Ppl go out and do them..I mean IDK..

Help me out

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Imagine a chick that goes out and never gets attention...I say this for the women that states they like to go out and hang with their friends..well imagine you don't get any attention from a man..you the chick that's always getting asked about their home girl,

How would your life be then?

That's worse than getting rejected IMO

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
That statement doesn't seem racist to me. He is talking about ghetto people, and they typically have names like that. They typically do ratchet shyt like pop out a lot of babies and put their money on Jordan's. Black people don't do that. So I'm not offended. :francis:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Not about to let all this mindless female posturing fool me.

If a girl likes you, she'll make no bones about it. Rejection be damned.

When I see a couple, I know deep down that the way they met was no accident. She made that happen somehow.

All these girls in here talking this "subtle" ish need to :camby:.

Status
Not open for further replies.