Status
Not open for further replies.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
No more Netflix and Chill :mjlol:

No more letting bums bust up raw in the ladies.

If this resonates, us Black men are about to get our wish. Women raising their standards in who they procreate with.

There's gonna be a few happy good/cornball brothers but a lot of dusty, dollar menu dudes are about to go without :mjpls: :mjcry:

tan900

Banned
Daps
I just Google's him. That dude looks like Jesus Christ :laff:. Not my type.
Bur Chris hemsworth on the other hand :noah:

Michael Fassbender owns ALL of em.

My god what i wouldn't give for one night with that man. :ohlawd:where's my church fan:whew:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's not a bad looking guy.
Jared-Leto-gaze.jpg

Girl, they be standing over the ugliest white guys. That one guy's name escapes me, but he has like 3 or 4 threads dedicated to him. (He dated Zoe Kravitz for a bit. Tall & skinny with red hair)

Omg. I've come across 'okay' looking UK black guys, and once they start talking... :noah:
There was a 'my so called life marathon on not too long ago.

Chris Hemsworth :whew:

:russ:
You ain't never lied. :noah:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

tan900

Banned
Daps
That would make sense if we were on lipsticks alley but this is a male dominated forum, the females are coming to a forum to post amongst black men despite having a preference for white men, where's the logic in that? if black guys who preferred white women were signing up to a message board Dominated by black women I would also be suspicious of their intentions too but that isn't the case hence why I don't feel the need to address "bed bucks".

First of all I don't know about other black females on this forum but i don't prefer white men(i'm pretty sure they don't either). Secondly I find this forum highly entertaining and prefer it to any other predominately black female forum. :manny:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah.. This nikka singled me out over a silly post.. I figured I'd troll him..

but you just admitted you always pretend to be asian, white, and spanish on an anonymous message board. this goes beyond "trolling" and moves into autistic territory...

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's a large majority of men that do have their minds off of orgasms and do have long term planning skills, hoes usually overlook them for short term fun and fantasy. Said hoes are then sour when their looks wear off and they have no suitors of value. They will blame all men instead of realizing, "Hey maybe there's something wrong with me! :ohhh:."

Y'all need to stop grouping women with the hoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.