Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
You need to stop even entertaining this coworker and her stories.
Don't talk to her about anything other than the weather and customer stuff.

Oh trust me we do not have conversations past superficial stuff (weather, make up, clothes, and etc) but when she goes on and on about her boyfriend it does get annoying. I just hope I'm not there when he pulls up to do something crazy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elle, could you really imagine explaining the bolded to a 14 y/o boy who lives for trying to get his dikk wet?

This is where you got it messed up....... This conversation is probably gonna come from his father, as it should..... and It will be much better received......

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand people who say they don't want to jump into marriage but they got OOW kids. :comeon:
That woman is 22, at 23 she has three and lives in the Canada projects. Her new baby daddy left her a month after she gave birth to her newest child. It's hard for me to believe she had no choices but to keep pumping out kids.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
That woman is 22, at 23 she has three and lives in the Canada projects. Her new baby daddy left her a month after she gave birth to her newest child. It's hard for me to believe she had no choices but to keep pumping out kids.
Different baby dads?

Like I said before VALUES IS fukkED UP. People like her need therapy, not a dikk to get under.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Life is a mess. To the brehs on here and worldwide just focus on ourselves. I advise us to focus on getting high-paying jobs from these cacs and use money after expenses and savings (look it as a bill to stay dedicated) and invest in building our own stuff from highly-educated professions for ourselves to entertainment. Self-reliance and independence is how we'll earn our respect. Should be given hit isn't going to happen. Start laying down the foundation now. Buying up our communities and gentrifying them ourselves. Be hostile and untrusting to outsiders. Slavery history taught us that. Every breh doesn't have to be an attorney which there are less than 50k black attorneys nationwide, an alarming number. A breh can be whatever except solely rappers. Carpenters, plumbers, teachers, etc. Our women want to be led, brehs. Let's become worthy leaders. Let's make families cool again. Hoes and strippers are alright but it is an underworld not the light. Not what we strive for. I saw a bad ass assistant principal without a wedding band. Late 20s to early 30s. I know she is dating or whatnot but she suppose to be locked down by an ideal suitor and not playing the field. Education isn't that demanding. This isn't cohesive just was writing on my phone, however, we have to do better and choose better. Hood rats have hood dudes so why entertain them? There are a plethora of qualified sisters out there being left for low character dudes of color and worse cacs because the brothers who are getting are taken. Worse than that, brehs are exploiting their situations.

We offer too much to American culture to not be prospering more. It starts with creating strong households and procreate with high-caliber mates.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

:scust:marry her for what

Status
Not open for further replies.