Status
Not open for further replies.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It's a dikk thing in general. Many women go for knuckle heads when they're young. It's just that black "bad boys" are supposed to be street nikkas, and white "bad boys" can be skaters, rockers, a$$hole athletes, etc; all things you can do while you're young and still have a productive life.

Why are y'all acting like I'm lying?
TRUTH. One of my good friends from high school was the biggest pothead in school. All he ever did was skate,participate in science competitions, and pick up girls. He recently won a Goldwater scholarship in physics. shyt just boggles my mind :heh:.

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

women get rejected all the time, you know your going to "run into" him again, you make sure every hair is in place, smelling wonderful, titties sitting right
and all you get is the same stare, no approach, nothing
:beli:
Thats not a rejection tho. You never took your shot.
You aint said two words to the man:dead:
Sitting there trying to have a staring contest :deadmanny:
Ive had so many of these. Just give a bruh a nod, a wink, a smile something dammit lol

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thats not a rejection tho. You never took your shot.

Ive had so many of these. Just give a bruh a nod, a wink, a smile something dammit lol

ok ill try a smile next time i see him but this monday i am changing to a shift starting 5 hours earlier so i will probably never see him again, i saw him the last 3 weeks every tuesday night at the same time
maybe ill even say hi,
:lupe:
but that just seems like i would come off so thirsty and desperate(i am thirsty but not desperate)
winking is straight up thot behavior

Daps
Men don't handle rejection any worse or better, it depends how into the other person they were

Lol . How could you be into the person if you approach them talk to them for a quick min and get rejected . nikka we too old to have crushes . Holla at her. If she's not feeling you then bounce. On to the next bytch 15 mins later

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can't.

This girl at my job came up to me and said I was handsome then ran away like a lil school girl. shyt was funny to me told my lady even she laugh.

Next time seen chick she came up gave me her number mins before she got off then fast walk away.

I felt bad so week went by I never call or txt just throw the number somewhere in my room to forever be forgotten.

Next time I see her I tell her I did not txt her because im in a relationship. She goes ha o yeah will I changed my number last week so I would not have got it anyway. Then fast walked away. I felt her shame plus the blatant lie:mjlol:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
So when I say stop messing with treyvathian and jerrondale, I hate women

When I say stop having a undeveloped mindset and stop pumping out b*stards I hate women
But now its all inspiring

You do hate women
:laff:

these broads never learn :pachaha:

Y'all really need to stop being stuck on stupid

There is nothing wrong with prompting Black women to make better choices...

There is something wrong with belittling and stereotyping Black women while "scolding" them... You fukktards are only looking to demean Black women... Not encourage them to do better...

"hold them accountable" by talking greasy brehs

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You do hate women

Y'all really need to stop being stuck on stupid

There is nothing wrong with prompting Black women to make better choices...

There is something wrong with belittling and stereotyping Black women while "scolding" them... You fukktards are only looking to demean Black women... Not encourage them to do better...

"hold them accountable" by talking greasy brehs
And then crying about 'racist' white sites like reddit. Lol...but ya black people cant be racist they can just belittle/demean you without socioeconomic power.

Status
Not open for further replies.