• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fully know that not all bm are low lives. You guys don't know that not all bw are hoodrats but want to give me a lesson on generalisation?
Are you single with no kids, or married with or without kids?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
So a man who doesn't see your worth is automatically a thug?:reallykid:
I just wish you guys would stop being so disingenuous and putting all the blame on black women.
I've been here long enough and have read enough posts to come to the realization that a lot of you do not know how to treat women.
You will lie and sneak your way into sex and if she holds out, she's automatically bushed.
So by your logic, a woman who dates this guy and ends up getting burned was dating a thug.:disnikka:
sweetheart, there are plenty corporate, suited up nikkas that aint shyt.
the same way a degree and socioeconomic status doesn't stop a woman from being a hoe.<-- yall words, not mine:mjpls:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Any black men that is taller than 6ft, has game and swag is a thug:troll:
rocks j's and basketball shorts, thug:troll:
has dreads and tattoos, thug:troll:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's a dikk thing in general. Many women go for knuckle heads when they're young. It's just that black "bad boys" are supposed to be street nikkas, and white "bad boys" can be skaters, rockers, a$$hole athletes, etc; all things you can do while you're young and still have a productive life.

Why are y'all acting like I'm lying?

:stopitslime:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
True....A lot of of young ladies need to leave the worthless men alone who have no respect for them. My coworker has a an implant in her leg after being in a car accident when she was a kid. Something happened to her ankle yesterday at work and she could barely walk but had to finish the shift with me. She called her boyfriend (an unemployed 25 year old complete fukkboy who has no goals and inspirations other than having a fly outfit and popping bottles in the club with friends.) and he refused to come pick her up to take her to the Emergency Room because he was out with friends ten miles away and told her to call someone else to come pick her up. This is the same dude that wasn't even there for her when she miscarried his child. :smh::smh::smh: Yet she is still with him. :snoop:

Either this is major :duck: or your coworker is a complete idiot :russ:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when I say stop messing with treyvathian and jerrondale, I hate women

When I say stop having a undeveloped mindset and stop pumping out b*stards I hate women
But now its all inspiring

Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.