Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
:what: you talking about?

You're saying men don't handle rejection. Actually men who deal with women on a constant basis handle rejection all the time. You said you're into a girl that you just met and talked to for a minute. That's kinda wierd

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also, i disagree with the notion that girls are responsible for dudes being thugs by choosing them. One of the major points of growing up and for boys to become men is for them to learn not to chase coolness. Boys should learn to stand firm regardless of what a girl thinks is cool or is attracted to. he should not let girls lead his life. not saying he can't be inspired by a girl to do something positive. not saying he can't learn from a girl. but if your son bends his principles and sells out his values in the name of getting p*ssy, your son is a fukkboy and you failed as a parent. and this is not any girl's fault.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you need to rethink this post. Plenty high achieving and accomplished black men out there, mainly because they realized p*ssy ain't an accomplishment. So black women rewarding high achieving accomplished black men with p*ssy ain't gonna do shyt. Everyone needs to start with themselves. Create strong black families by marrying each other and getting educated.

vma-crying-18.gif

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
All in all I agree with her statement but it had to be balanced with self responsibility and reflection, your not 'great' by default.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:
My sons will not be thugging in order to attract the attention of any young lady.

Now if you mean doing something dumb that doesn't involve crime, a corrupt mentality or illicit sexual behavior then :yeshrug: no one is perfect.

That has nothing to do with being focused on long term planning, commitment, and building wealth.

This discussion is not about buying overpriced baseball caps or Michael Jordan gym shoes to attract women. It's about the comment made that implies that black men cannot be motivated to rise above the gutter unless semen gets spilled.

As a side note, there are people who are able to get through life without multiple sexual partners. I am sure my husband can pass that on to them from a male perspective.

You American?

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, i think i made it pretty obvious

if you look once and im looking too, that could be coincidence, you look a second time, okay maybe i looked again like "is this ugly negro really looking at me?", if i wasnt interested i would then avoid all eye contact, im going to try to not even look up at all until you are gone. Now if you look a THIRD time and i am looking back at you again, :mindblown: like duh, how can that not be freakin clear that you are in the clear. if this happens 3 weeks in a row, yes youve rejected me.

:rudy: oh please

I've approached various a ladies giving me eye contact only get curved. Just cuz a woman looks in your direction doesn't necessarily mean she wants you to approach right then and there.

Tell ya what, if the MFer is being clueless just strike up a mundane Convo with him and now the ball is in his court to make a move.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:

women get rejected all the time, you know your going to "run into" him again, you make sure every hair is in place, smelling wonderful, titties sitting right
and all you get is the same stare, no approach, nothing
:beli:
Lol ...then when other dudes holla at you...youll say are harassing. They don't do it for ATTN brehs...they do it because they woke up and felt like looking pretty :mjlol:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
True....A lot of of young ladies need to leave the worthless men alone who have no respect for them. My coworker has a an implant in her leg after being in a car accident when she was a kid. Something happened to her ankle yesterday at work and she could barely walk but had to finish the shift with me. She called her boyfriend (an unemployed 25 year old complete fukkboy who has no goals and inspirations other than having a fly outfit and popping bottles in the club with friends.) and he refused to come pick her up to take her to the Emergency Room because he was out with friends ten miles away and told her to call someone else to come pick her up. This is the same dude that wasn't even there for her when she miscarried his child. :smh::smh::smh: Yet she is still with him. :snoop:

You need to stop even entertaining this coworker and her stories.
Don't talk to her about anything other than the weather and customer stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.