Status
Not open for further replies.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a man who doesn't see your worth is automatically a thug?:reallykid:
I just wish you guys would stop being so disingenuous and putting all the blame on black women.
I've been here long enough and have read enough posts to come to the realization that a lot of you do not know how to treat women.
You will lie and sneak your way into sex and if she holds out, she's automatically bushed.
So by your logic, a woman who dates this guy and ends up getting burned was dating a thug.:disnikka:
sweetheart, there are plenty corporate, suited up nikkas that aint shyt.
the same way a degree and socioeconomic status doesn't stop a woman from being a hoe.<-- yall words, not mine:mjpls:
If you are mad that you are bushed for not putting out, how can you claim you know your worth?

How is a women who has their puss open like a 24/hr Walmart not being treated how their worth? Sleep with men because your girlfriends told you your puss has power, brehetts.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any black men that is taller than 6ft, has game and swag is a thug:troll:
rocks j's and basketball shorts, thug:troll:
has dreads and tattoos, thug:troll:
6ft, game, and swag, being the only requirement's for most women to allow a man to bust raw is the problem, not what categories does a thug fall under.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
So when I say stop messing with treyvathian and jerrondale, I hate women

When I say stop having a undeveloped mindset and stop pumping out b*stards I hate women
But now its all inspiring

treyvathian :lbjyikes:
jerrondale:why:

Ya'll don't see the deep rooted bigotry in him purposely making up names that sound hood which also insinuates that these people are low and barbaric:wtf:
What if zimmerman would have tweeted " another treyvathian off the street" after mike brown was shot. Would that be okay?:jbhmm:
I don't care what you guys say, if you can tolerate his shyt, you have no reason to complain about
@bcrusaderw @Yup @LadySimone

bbbuuuuutttttt he's a mod with popularity....so:martin:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
How is he getting away with anything. What do you want people to do ban him?

its an open forum and hes welcome to his opinion. And its not like his viewpoint is totally ridiculous. you disagree with his logic/posts then debate them in that thread. thats what i do.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
How is he getting away with anything. What do you want people to do ban him?

its an open forum and hes welcome to his opinion. And its not like his viewpoint is totally ridiculous. you disagree with his logic/posts then debate them in that thread. thats what i do.
that's my point.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You do hate women

Y'all really need to stop being stuck on stupid

There is nothing wrong with prompting Black women to make better choices...

There is something wrong with belittling and stereotyping Black women while "scolding" them... You fukktards are only looking to demean Black women... Not encourage them to do better...

"hold them accountable" by talking greasy brehs

I don't hate black women at all, just calling out the fukkery that some black women did for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.