Status
Not open for further replies.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SHE ADVOCATING FEMINISM AND YALL UNKNOWINGLY BACKIN THAT SHIIT

FUCC OUTTA HERE
Or accountability and not fukking with dumb relationships just to not be alone. We all know "that girl" who had the brains, looks, and was doing shyt
till she finds "that dude" and her priorities change for the worst.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Women can have whatever standards they wish to. But if young black women started throwing p*ssy at intellectuals, creatives, and the J Cole types, it'd do wonders for the black community. We'd dominate every high paying field by 2025.

Bu bu but swag and fun with drama

Bu bu but Ray Ray got that connect to good weed and liquor

bu bu but the J Cole type of men are boring and put me to sleep

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Or accountability and not fukking with dumb relationships just to not be alone. We all know "that girl" who had the brains, looks, and was doing shyt
till she finds "that dude" and her priorities change for the worst.

HOMIE, SOCIETY ALREADY BRAINWASHED THESE FEMALES INTO THINKIN TOO HIGHLY OF THEMSELVES..."YOU DONT NEED A MAN", "INDEPENDENCE IS GREAT", "WOMEN CAN DO ANYTHIN MEN CAN..AND BETTER", "COOKING IS NOT IMPORTANT, DONT LET YOUR MAN DEMAND THAT OF U", "GO CLUBBIN AND SHAKE YOUR BOOTY, ANY MAN WILL FALL IN LOVE OFF TOP, U DONT NEED TO SETTLE FOR JUST 1".....THIS IS JUST MORE OF THAT EVIL AGENDA BEIN PUSHED IN A SUBTLE WAY.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bu bu but swag and fun with drama

Bu bu but Ray Ray got that connect to good weed and liquor

bu bu but the J Cole type of men are boring and put me to sleep
actually J Cole isn't a good choice, didn't he just leave his long term girl friend that he has a kids with?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Btw all this will be forgotten when some chump nikka gas up those girls,make em think they in love,fukk em and end up getting em pregnant :francis:

bytch nikkas gaming females thinking it's gonna be a long term thing,but in reality they just wanna fukk until they get bored..:wow:

Gotta raise children better..starts there.:mjcry:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently its too much for women to date a man for years and not have unprotected sex unless its for a planned child in a loving relationship. Not with someone because you want him to make you feel good or you just wanna turn up cause your young.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Y'all think Michelle can twerk? :patrice:
tumblr_m54hybqyuw1qachn7.jpg

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
First Lady Michelle Obama took her push to advocate for girls’ education to the legendary Apollo Theater in Harlem. Tuesday, Mrs. Obama spoke to more than a thousand young women and girls about her Let Girls Learn initiative and why it’s so important for them to take their education seriously.

During the event, which was hosted by Glamour, Mrs. Obama told the girls that even though she grew up on the South Side of Chicago, she commuted three hours a day just to attend a prestigious magnet school. Though it was rough, it ultimately paid off. The First Lady told the crowd she wanted them to have the same level of determination. “I want you to be that hungry to get your education,” she said. “It is going to be the key to your future.”

While Mrs. Obama encouraged the attendees to make school a priority and know their worth, she also warned against people who could potentially hold them back–unsupportive boos. “You don’t want to be with a boy who is too stupid to appreciate a smart young lady,” Mrs. Obama said. “There is no boy who is cute enough or interesting enough to stop you from getting your education. If I worried about boys who liked me and who thought I was cute at your age, I wouldn’t be married to the President of the United States.” Mrs. Obama added: “You have to fill your bucket with positive energy and if people are bringing you down — whether that’s your boo or your best friend — you have to learn how to push these people to the side.” We totally agree.

Michelle Obama to Girls In Harlem: Don’t Date a Boy Who’s ‘Too Stupid To Appreciate a Smart Young Lady’ - Clutch Magazine

Im gone miss her :mjcry:

Thats my FLOTUS :wow:

If only you weren't Canadian though:martin:

Status
Not open for further replies.