• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:sadbron: Women have it so easy they couldn't deal with getting rejected like us

:sadbron: I have to prove something to myself I'm really strong to be able to handle rejection.

:sadbron:I'm a man because I can take rejection even though I passive aggressively display the signs of not being able to on this board. Women have no idea.

:sadbron: *kent tv quote*

:princepls: No idea. Negged Dwolf.
Ayyyy nikka what the hell:heh:
Guess I can't joke with you no more:skip: Lemme take my kentv ass somewhere then:mjlol:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Smarten up Mars... You should know "thugs" is the general term for a dude who aint bout shyt; no goals or aspirations, just out to get puss. And yes some coli dudes do qualify for that designation.

Yup, but I guess that it is better to be specific and mention all types of worthless males. Yes there are definitely Coli males who fall into that category. At the same time when they are on here bragging about their stupidity unknowingly and mention that they have a lady, part time girl, or whatever I always say to myself why on Earth is that woman with him even after he has shown himself for what he really is :mindblown:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think the presidents wife actually gives a fukk about impoverished inner city children :camby:Might as well be someone on Mars talking to someone on the Moon

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
We all know the answer is no
:coffee:
/Thread
coffee.gif

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poor women, they can't help but to catch a nikka by his dikk with their puss.

It's not their fault they have a vagina.
nikkas should be wifing hoes and thots because they had their children. I wonder why these women would actually want to marry men who are no good. But I digress..

Date and wife single mothers with your 6certs to give back to the community. Thots need love too.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::mjlol::lolbron:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Women can have whatever standards they wish to. But if young black women started throwing p*ssy at intellectuals, creatives, and the J Cole types, it'd do wonders for the black community. We'd dominate every high paying field by 2025.
Spoken by someone who's never attended private schools. Just cause they came out the right nut sack and vagina doesn't mean they win the IQ Olympics either. The fact folks are upping and dapping this is disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.