Status
Not open for further replies.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Her statement doesn't translate to "don't date thugs" and anyone who believes this is an idiot. Coli dudes as far as I know aren't thugs and have multiple threads talking about how they lie and deceive women just to get p*ssy. Hell I've never dated a thug in my life but I've dated plenty of guys who didn't see my worth or greatness as Michelle put it.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first black partner at Wachtell, the most prestigious law firm in the US, was raised on food stamps by a single mother in Chicago.

Dude now makes like over 500k a year. :manny:

Yes, blacks should get married more often but that's not an excuse for failure per se. There's more to it. I suspect that unless you're mother is super good, a mom needs more resources and education to successfully good children.

Last edited:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
That 14 year old boy would need a mentor to steer him in the right direction and great supports so he values things that will better his life in the long run. Slangin can run you the risk of getting STDs, AIDS/HIV, unplanned pregnancies etc. I can imagine talking to a 14 year old boy (let's say my son) who wants to "just get his dikk wet", when the time comes he will have that conversation with his father. And children are very very perceptive, especially in early childhood. Early intervention is important, that sets the foundation for adolescence and the future. Kids follow what they see and perceive as right around them. So if there's no one steering him onto his education, extra curriculars, and staying busy and away from the streets he's most likely not gonna do that if his life and his family reflect the fact that they don't value the institution of marriage, family, and education. Of course a teenager just wants to have sex, he's hormonal and going through puberty. He needs to be taught how to keep himself safe, how to pick a woman out that he sees as valuable to him, and not to be reckless in general.

I agree with everything you said. It's just too bad that so many young black men don't have that father figure around. And that's a chicken or the egg debate I care not to get into.

Draw.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
:jbhmm: michelle on point. i can't wait until the obamas inevitably release their best-seller after barack's term eviscerating the whites who made it their mission in life to attack them with irrationality, jealousy and stupidity.

also, black boys need similar advice to seek more out of a woman than just a pretty face and curves.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'm assuming that you agree because you haven't taken issue with any of the multiple posters who have said that most black women prefer thugs, but you've continuously quoted me.

And dat right dere your #1 fukkin prollem. You assume to much instead of lookin at wtf is actually in front of you.

You quotin some random nikka whose posts reflect his views ain't got shyt to do wit me nor your own warped perception of reality.

Not all da brothas hea enjoy bathin in shyttin on black women nor does it mean we cosign dat nonsense if we don't quote and respond to err..single..fukkin negative posts made on dis entire forum in dat regard.

And instead of constantly focusin on da negative bullshyt, how bout you focus on da posts showin love to sistas...but I guess dat would defy da whole purpose of you postin hea in da first place. :francis:

You're so high from da sulfer fumes iminatin from dat rotten gash inbetween your fukkin legs dat you constantly rush to judgement before fully assessing da garbage you put dat reply box.

Get a fukkin life, a man, and a driver's license so you don't have to plague bof da real and digital space wit your miserable bullshyt, you tired c*nt. :aicmon:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And dat right dere your #1 fukkin prollem. You assume to much instead of lookin at wtf is actually in front of you.

You quotin some random nikka whose posts reflect his views ain't got shyt to do wit me nor your own warped perception of reality.

Not all da brothas enjoy bathin in shyttin on black women nor does it mean we cosign dat nonsense if we don't quote and respond to err..single..fukkin negative posts made on dis entire forum in dat regard.

And instead of constantly focusin on da negative bullshyt, how bout you focus on da posts showin love to sistas...but I guess dat would defy da whole purpose of you postin hea in da first place. :francis:

You're so high from da sulfer fumes iminatin from dat rotten gash inbetween your fukkin legs dat you constantly rush to judgement before fully assessing da garbage you put dat reply box.

Get a fukkin life, a man, and a driver's license so you don't have to plague bof da real and digital space wit your miserable bullshyt, you tired c*nt. :aicmon:
:laff: That last paragraph was cute. You didn't address it because it didn't offend you. Even now you haven't insulted any of the MUTLIPLE posters with that view, but you have continuously quoted me. There's no need to be disingenuous. You didn't take offense to the insinuation that most black women prefer/date thugs.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Her statement doesn't translate to "don't date thugs" and anyone who believes this is an idiot. Coli dudes as far as I know aren't thugs and have multiple threads talking about how they lie and deceive women just to get p*ssy. Hell I've never dated a thug in my life but I've dated plenty of guys who didn't see my worth or greatness as Michelle put it.

Smarten up Mars... You should know "thugs" is the general term for a dude who aint bout shyt; no goals or aspirations, just out to get puss. And yes some coli dudes do qualify for that designation.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lawd:Future daughter is going to have a model of excellence. Coli be on some shyt, but I been on that train for a while: Choose better.
If I actually had the chance to skeet in the few girls I really wanted when I was a young'n, I would be sad, based on how they are today. It is for this
reason (in addition to other things, of course) I quit the chase and focused on my shyt. Money, wisdom, experience, etc. I can get all of that without
being tied to a basic chick. Theoretically, after doing me, I should have my choice of great women who did the same: exercised self control and made
good choices.

Then again, everybody likes to "make mistakes" so the pool of people who don't have to do stupid shyt to realize it is stupid seems smaller and smaller.
Focus on self and avoid poor decision makers. Not enough punishment being dealt, let their loneliness be one.

Daps
:mjlol:

women get rejected all the time, you know your going to "run into" him again, you make sure every hair is in place, smelling wonderful, titties sitting right
and all you get is the same stare, no approach, nothing
:beli:

:why:...........

......I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS fukkIN' POST RIGHT HERE :mindblown:

....THIS is what some of y'all women consider to be rejection?!

Do you have ANY idea what I went through? DO YOU?!? :mindblown:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:laff: That last paragraph was cute. You didn't address it because it didn't offend you. Even now you haven't insulted any of the MUTLIPLE posters with that view, but you have continuously quoted me. There's no need to be disingenuous. You didn't take offense to the insinuation that most black women prefer/date thugs.

I have 21k posts fulla shyttin on mufukkas rangin from racist phaggits, to simps, to Kobe stans, to dumb nikkas talkin greasy about black women, men, and chirren.

Like 99.99% of da boiling sewege comin out of ya fukkin mouf, you have no clue what da hell you're talkin about.

Go sitcho dumbass down somewhere, hoe. :coffee:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
hell no they can't :mjlol:

i've had girls try to make my life a living hell after giving them that respectful,gentleman's ether.

Had this happen to me with a co-worker.She basically just threw the puzzy at me like a Big O Tire.

Graphic detail.Told me she wanted her legs kicked all the way back, knees touching her ear lobes.

I dodged it because she seemed "off" to me.She had a deranged look in her eyes.Thin Line Between Love And Hate type shyt.

After that, she turned into an evil B. I. T. C. H.Fukked another nicca at work, got him sprung, and then made him try to fight me over some bullshyt.I moved to a new department, so i didnt come into close contact with her for like 3 months.

One day we just happened to cross paths.I passed by, gave her a "hey how's it going?" and kept mobbing.Wasn't trying to be flirtatious or anything.

This nutty muthafukka went back and told the nicca she was fukking that I tried to get at her:wtf:

On some vindictive shyt.

He came looking for me, but didn't have enough man weight.Lil slender ass nicca.I was towering about this nicca sometheing fierce.He sat there staring at me like he was standing in front of a tall oak tree.Couldn't even make eye contact.He mumbled something, but I just stared him dead in the eyes:shaq2:.

Nicca just walked away babbling some awkward shyt.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

DOpQhqm.gif

:gladbron: Yoooo yall aint even lyin though. The last time I respectfully declined, the chick went overboard....

This was back in college. My homie's girl was friends with this one chick. She would hang out with the whole crew from time to time and bring their girlfiends around us or whatever. She was a D1 athlete so she had a body but she just wasnt my type, and I wasn't feeling her for some reason.:manny: This girl was basically throwin it at me like my name was Keyshawn Johnson. She pulled out all the stops... I was flattered but I just didnt like her like that. Besides, at the time I just assumed she was being nice. One day we were talkin or whatever and she blurted it out mid sentence " yeah oiwera ermmm I LIKE YOU" In my mind i'm like :dahell:. But I let her down softly as I could and gave her the most polite clear decline I could muster. Then she kinda just... acted like she didn't hear me or something... It was weird as hell.

A few days passed and I hadn't made a move. Then before I know it, I find out she's talking CRAZY behind my back tellin my homies girl and all our female freinds that i'm a scumbag and an a$$hole and this and that and and i'm a scared little sissy and the only reason I rejected her was because i'm a closet homo who probably has a tiny dikk..... then ran to my HOMIE and told him to teach me how to respect women and that i'm a lowlife who lead her along. When I found all this out i'm like :dwillhuh: :why::wtf::mindblown::heh::laff:

Like for real??? This is all from a friendly gentleman's rejection? Does she realize that men get ETHERED by these broads sometimes multiple times per month?? :heh:Then it hit me like :ohhh: WOW this is probably the first time in this girl's life that she got curved... and this was me goin as EASY as possible on her. Can you imagine if these females got hit with the classic club curve? Or that curve where they stare at you like you got three heads and silently walk away? Or when they simply cuss you out and give you the hand for saying "hi"? They would literally implode on the spot. Bruised ego? They do not know the meaning of the term.

I love my brehettes but they aint about that rejection life:rudy:

AT ALL :russ:

Last edited:

Raava

Staff member
Daps

good for you glen coco, you go glen coco:princehush:

:sadbron: Women have it so easy they couldn't deal with getting rejected like us

:sadbron: I have to prove something to myself I'm really strong to be able to handle rejection.

:sadbron:I'm a man because I can take rejection even though I passive aggressively display the signs of not being able to on this board. Women have no idea.

:sadbron: *kent tv quote*

:princepls: No idea. Negged Dwolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.