• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During endless times of European war, it was commonplace for cac European women to outnumber cac European men. Yet did England after World War 1 fail into disrepair and chaos? No. The women left over raised their children, some with husbands and some not, and life continued abreast:

Condemned to be virgins: The two million women robbed by the war

^
Were there differences in class? Yes, poor women probably raised children who were probably going to be poor. Rich women probably raised children who were probably going to be rich. The variable is the female quality and probably their education/class.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Jesus. Girl stop. I hate the term "thug". I don't even know what planet you are on to even think like this. Maybe it's cause I live in Boston, but there are plenty educated, respectful, well behaved black men. Y'all spouting this nonsense must see a reflection of yourselves.

As much as y'all talk about women not taking accountability, I think you need to rethink this post. Plenty high achieving and accomplished black men out there, mainly because they realized p*ssy ain't an accomplishment. So black women rewarding high achieving accomplished black men with p*ssy ain't gonna do shyt. Everyone needs to start with themselves. Create strong black families by marrying each other and getting educated.
My friend and I mentioned that yesterday. We have to be strategic with our procreation. Our smart guys/gals cannot be knocking up, hood rats.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Elle, could you really imagine explaining that to a 14 y/o boy who lives for trying to get his dikk wet?

:what:

I do a lot for the black community or at least mine. Think globally and act locally. I chop it up with legit little street nikkas and let them know that about all the legal options they have to put their enterprising spirits to good use. I just sent a nice chunk of change to a little homie to help him out of a bad situation so he wouldn't do something stupid to get the bread. I could go on and on about things I've done for people I'm not even related to in my old hood, just out of the love I have for my people but it would be in bad taste. Please don't try and cut me down just because we disagree on something.

As far as "controlling my johnson", I haven't had problems controlling it in years. I still slang it around because I haven't found a woman I feel is right to try and start a long term relationship with yet. I guess we all can't be as lucky as you.

First, you should never say most because you don't have any stats to back up your statement, instead say many. Second, I've been told personally by women in the past I wasn't live enough for them when I was younger, and I did all the ignorant hood shyt under the sun outside of shooting people and beating women.

Street nikkas have been glorified in music and movies and sought after by women in the black community for years and it's done serious damage to us as a people. I'm not saying all our problems are because of this, I'm just saying it is part of the problem.(culture is changing though:obama:) If you can't see that, I'm cool on this conversation because we obviously live in two different America's
That 14 year old boy would need a mentor to steer him in the right direction and great supports so he values things that will better his life in the long run. Slangin can run you the risk of getting STDs, AIDS/HIV, unplanned pregnancies etc. I can imagine talking to a 14 year old boy (let's say my son) who wants to "just get his dikk wet", when the time comes he will have that conversation with his father. And children are very very perceptive, especially in early childhood. Early intervention is important, that sets the foundation for adolescence and the future. Kids follow what they see and perceive as right around them. So if there's no one steering him onto his education, extra curriculars, and staying busy and away from the streets he's most likely not gonna do that if his life and his family reflect the fact that they don't value the institution of marriage, family, and education. Of course a teenager just wants to have sex, he's hormonal and going through puberty. He needs to be taught how to keep himself safe, how to pick a woman out that he sees as valuable to him, and not to be reckless in general.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barack Obama's mom was a single mother, but she wasn't low class.

As such, Obama always did well in life and much better than the average cac or black with a two-parent household, whom are nominally from a lower class.

Obama was just given the resources he needs, whether from food stamps, his grandparents, etc. Black moms should just leech off their parents like Obama's mom did.

:manny:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:what:

Bish, where in anything dat I've said insinuates most black women like thugs?
I'm assuming that you agree because you haven't taken issue with any of the multiple posters who have said that most black women prefer thugs, but you've continuously quoted me.
Should have been banned ages ago.
:russell:she should be happy a nikka is checking for anyway. Because who's checking for black women in 2015, really?

She ain't got good hair :russell:

Plus she's a little too dark to have all that confidence :russell:
Black women don't deserve to be approached with the same respect that white women deserve to be approached with :manny:

Yall BW be feeling yourselves.
Not. I'm from NYC, not Bama. I been fukking white women my whole life. They are a lot more friendly than black women. Black women hate themselves and in turn hate their counterparts. It's a waste of time trying to "talk" to black women. If a bw ain't talking about giving it up, then there's

Nothing to talk about with me.

Bw are by far the most aggressive women. You always have to "prove" yourself for them. Unless of course, you're white.
Black women ain't shyt. Period. Yall aren't worth being "relentlessly harassed". Black women aren't bringing anything to the table for black men other than elevated testosterone levels and OOW children :manny:
No one. I'm straight. It's just the truth. :manny:

Last girl I had wasn't black, she was mixed. And we're fine too.

This is about black bytches, and how they are no good for the black man. They hold black men back.
Bitter about what? That I don't fukk with bytches who have to buy hair to look like other women :mjlol:

BW stay pressed. Mad that nikkas ain't checking for them :laff:

Dark underarm ass bytches :mjlol:
You'll gladly play out slave fantasies for white men but a black man has to go the extra mile for a bytch who doesn't even love herself.

Fact is, yall don't deserve to be treated with respect.

If she's black then she deserved a "a shawty let me holla atcha"

Because she's probably already been dogged out by lesser nikkas.

I know that I have to present myself differently in front of a white woman because they are just more accustomed to respectful and traditional treatment.

Black women can't even spell "submissive" how would you expect them to practice it?

Not bitter. Just facts. Black women love to talk About where black men come up short. When in fact, black women are the problem.
When it comes to these BLACK bytchES. Black men gotta come correct, white men get to cum where they want.
That's rape by deception. That ugly black bytch is not beautiful, so why should he have to lie to get a nut off?

Who says she's worth all that extra shyt?
They all do. And I want a woman with real hair that goes past her shoulders and doesn't damn near slice my finger off when I touch it. But I say that and it's a problem.
Because yall deserve it :mjlol:

What the hell are black bytches bringing to the table for nikkas ? :laff:
The white man ain't making me do shyt. The only think black women have over white women is the fact that they age better. Which is why I'll marry a black woman after I give my best years to a white woman. Chances are she'll be single at 45 anyway no ones checking for BW like that in their youth and it's no secret why. Yall are overly difficult and full of yourselves. Blame black men for all your problems. Instead of looking in the mirror.
I'm a c00n because I'm speaking that real shyt huh? Ungrateful black hoes.
Black women specifically. Which is why the DV rate is so high in the community. They don't understand anything other than brute force.
The only "date" she is attending is netflix and chill. :snoop:
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.