• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If all women do as black women do, then perhaps it is wrong to hold black women to a different standard. I am with black women who have one night stands, share men, etc, so long as they do so within the spirit of what is right by black peoplehood and semi-responsibly.

This is true, perhaps. I remember reading a story last week about some black women who was practically an Arab's sex toy for a year before he dumped her for a cac woman. She said he would only show up like for sexual favors, and not even frequently. That Arab wasn't a thug but he was obviously only using her. :mjpls:
One: I never said only black women date thugs.
Two: IDGAF what a nonblack woman does.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Story time.

I went to visit my cousin for a couple of weeks many moons ago, and before I went he showed me this pretty girl that stayed in his neighborhood on myspace. I saw and he told me that she was into island boys/culture, heavy. I studied and learned a lot about the culture, picked up a taste for reggae and developed a convincing Jamaican accent all within the month before I went down there. I only saw her twice in passing while I was there so it was all for naught. That story is absurd, but true.

Surprise! Men will go out of their way for some p*ssy or even the possibility of getting p*ssy especially in high school when you think being considered cool and getting girls is all there is to life.

Okay, beautiful. Good luck with your sons.

No I'm sorry to break this to you but most girls aren't telling dudes to sell drugs, dress like bums and do nothing with their lives :mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Swedes have a high single mother rate and because of good education and social services, their country is fine.
:ohhh:

The Arabs have litters of children, much like dogs (for the Arabs fix it so they never use protection). The men don't literally take care of all their children (or any) They leave that to the women and fukk prostitutes on their downtime. All, both rich and poor, do this. For the poor, the children mostly remain poor. For the rich, the children mostly remain rich. As such it is not the number of children which matter but something else. :ohhh:

It looks to me like the problem is not single mothers or lots of children. It is more to do with how the children are raised and the men/whom who sire those children. You'll notice the children of that black guy with 25 kids look neat, healthy and well-adjusted.
:manny:

Let the black man have as many children as he pleases inasmuch as said black men and women are good enough. I remember once the white man would have 10 children too. The white man was never around while the white woman raised the children. He was off killing and stealing -- and now he rules the world. Women do as you are told and do it well.:ehh:

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Swedes have a high single mother rate and because of good education and social services, their country is fine.
:ohhh:

The Arabs have litters of children, much like dogs (for the Arabs fix it so they never use protection). The men don't literally take care of all their children (or any) They leave that to the women and fukk prostitutes on their downtime. All, both rich and poor, do this. For the poor, the children mostly remain poor. For the rich, the children mostly remain rich. As such it is not the number of children which matter but something else. :ohhh:

It looks to me like the problem is not single mothers or lots of children. It is more to do with how the children are raised. You'll notice the children of that black guy with 25 kids look neat, healthy and well-adjusted.
:manny:

Let the black man have as many children as he pleases, with or without marriage. Such is his right. :ehh:
One: I never said only black women date thugs.
Two: IDGAF what a nonblack woman does.

you missed this the last two times^

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Being flimsy with your dikk needs to stop being a normalized behavior. Women get shamed for it, maybe men should too, although I doubt that would solve it. Like I said, it's internalized value. If you don't see the value in sharing your time, space, energy, body, and life with someone who you don't see a future with then you need to take responsibility for that. If a man thinks getting a quick nut is more valuable than a long term relationship with someone he sees a future with (marriage, kids), then he needs to do some soul searching. He clearly places value on the wrong thing, but society isn't geared that way. Men have the luxury of time. With the black community, we cannot afford to let these behaviors slide since they are clearly destructive. We need more strong black families to lead the charge and empower us.

Elle, could you really imagine explaining the bolded to a 14 y/o boy who lives for trying to get his dikk wet?

Thank you.

Good luck controlling your Johnson so you can be a positive example for the black community.

:what:

I do a lot for the black community or at least mine. Think globally and act locally. I chop it up with legit little street nikkas and let them know about all the legal options they have to put their enterprising spirits to good use. I just sent a nice chunk of change to a little homie to help him out of a bad situation so he wouldn't do something stupid to get the bread. I could go on and on about things I've done for people I'm not even related to in my old hood, just out of the love I have for my people but it would be in bad taste. Please don't try and cut me down just because we disagree on something.

As far as "controlling my johnson", I haven't had problems controlling it in years. I still slang it around because I haven't found a woman I feel is right to try and start a long term relationship with yet. I guess we all can't be as lucky as you.

No I'm sorry to break this to you but most girls aren't telling dudes to sell drugs, dress like bums and do nothing with their lives :mjlol:

First, you should never say most because you don't have any stats to back up your statement, instead say many. Second, I've been told personally by women in the past I wasn't live enough for them when I was younger, and I did all the ignorant hood shyt under the sun outside of shooting people and beating women.

Street nikkas have been glorified in music and movies and sought after by women in the black community for years and it's done serious damage to us as a people. I'm not saying all our problems are because of this, I'm just saying it is part of the problem.(culture is changing though:obama:) If you can't see that, I'm cool on this conversation because we obviously live in two different America's

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't around for the first son, but she didn't learn and let herself get pregnant by the same loser twice.

So I'm suppose to believe she couldn't make a choice not to sleep with him? Naw

Status
Not open for further replies.