• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I say it's psychological. There is little to no value (what little value there is is placed on the wrong things) which has created multiple broken homes.

The black man in the video is like a millionaire and smart. Who cares if he has 12 or whatever children? All his kids look fine and well-adjusted. Studies say the main determinant in a child's well-being is their mother's education and ability, too. My mom was a single mom and she raised gifted children. Everyone is different.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh...women do Netflix and Chill everywhere. It is no more better or worse when black women do it. White women do the same thing and nobody asks them to change. Many white women have children from one date nights, or ex boyfriends or whatever. The key is to use contraception or not if said women (black or otherwise wants) children. I don't see what race has to do with any of the aforementioned.

Alternatively, your advice seems contradictory to black advancement too as most black men will not take a women on an expensive date all the time as 1) black men aren't rich and 2) they aren't simps. Black women are not going to get an expensive date all the time from black men, and what we want is black men and women together. As such I don't understand how you "advice" is going to help things.

I don't take women on expensive dates unless we're 1-2 years into a relationship. Your stupid "advice" won't help black women or men or the community in the slightest. A good man isn't a simp who just pays for sex (which is mainly the reason men pay for expensive dates).
How many times are you going to tell me all women do this and all women do that?

One: I never said only black women date thugs.
Two: IDGAF what a nonblack woman does.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
im making sure i take advantage of all my opportunities now...if a chick even blink at me...im taking my shot....

i dont care if 5 defenders on me, im fading back and shooting like kobe....and im justified in doing so
Thats how I got my girl :yeshrug:
Tbh thats what you're supposed to do

Edit: she not my girl tho, I aint trying to be cuffed, she just sleeps in my bed sometimes

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Jesus. Girl stop. I hate the term "thug". I don't even know what planet you are on to even think like this. Maybe it's cause I live in Boston, but there are plenty educated, respectful, well behaved black men. Y'all spouting this nonsense must see a reflection of yourselves.

As much as y'all talk about women not taking accountability, I think you need to rethink this post. Plenty high achieving and accomplished black men out there, mainly because they realized p*ssy ain't an accomplishment. So black women rewarding high achieving accomplished black men with p*ssy ain't gonna do shyt. Everyone needs to start with themselves. Create strong black families by marrying each other and getting educated.
real shyt

if you got everything going on like its supposed to be, then its automatic

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many times are you going to tell me all women do this and all women do that?

One: I never said only black women date thugs.
Two: IDGAF what a nonblack woman does.

If all women do as black women do, then perhaps it is wrong to hold black women to a different standard. I am with black women who have one night stands, share men, etc, so long as they do so within the spirit of what is right by black peoplehood and semi-responsibly.

Did I ever say all black women date thugs? The majority date men who want to hit and run which is why most are single mothers.

This is true, perhaps. I remember reading a story last week about some black women who was practically an Arab's sex toy for a year before he dumped her for a cac woman. She said he would only show up like for sexual favors, and not even frequently. That Arab wasn't a thug but he was obviously only using her. :mjpls:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Why so hostile?

8bXqomG.png

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So what? Rich men--Arab, African, cac--all over the world have many children. Most of them turn out fine inasmuch as the mother is good. African Americans benefit moreso than lose for having more children. It's only because of African American's historically high birth rate that the group even exists today.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what? Rich men--Arab, African, cac--all over the world have many children. Most of them turn out fine inasmuch as the mother is good. African Americans benefit moreso than lose for having more children. It's only because of African American's historically high birth rate that the group even exists today.
Mad? Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.