Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
:stopitslime:
why do guys always say this? i cant change what im viscerally attracted to, so i guess ill get my purse snatched

I can put a nikka in a cholk hold and put him a sleep. Or just shoot him with my 45.

when the zombies attack, that lil skinny nikka cant even wrassle a bear! I'm 205 and 6'2 with boxing and jiu jitsu training! I'll protect you gul!

I'm glad I work out. Being a skinny youth was the worst :mjcry: I don't even know what I'm typing anymore so I'll just leave this here:

as_found_on_a_japanese_tv_show-37128.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My problem is calling a booty call or netflix and chill an actual date. Most of these women have never been on a real date.
And most of these women have children from one night stands, booty calls, and netflix and chill. Thats not dating thats hitting it until the nikkas is tired of you.

Uh...women do Netflix and Chill everywhere. It is no more better or worse when black women do it. White women do the same thing and nobody asks them to change. Many white women have children from one date nights, or ex boyfriends or whatever. The key is to use contraception or not if said women (black or otherwise wants) children. I don't see what race has to do with any of the aforementioned.

Alternatively, your advice seems contradictory to black advancement too as most black men will not take a women on an expensive date all the time as 1) black men aren't rich and 2) they aren't simps. Black women are not going to get an expensive date all the time from black men, and what we want is black men and women together. As such I don't understand how you "advice" is going to help things.

I don't take women on expensive dates unless we're 1-2 years into a relationship. Your stupid "advice" won't help black women or men or the community in the slightest. A good man isn't a simp who just pays for sex (which is mainly the reason men pay for expensive dates).

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm saying all men act dumb and do silly shyt in the name of getting some ass. Even if your sons have a great father or father figure around letting them know that chasing and getting p*ssy in middle and high school isn't a big deal, and that you need to focus on doing what you have to do, to be able to do what you want to do, they're still going to do dumb shyt to try and get p*ssy every now and then.

I'm sorry to break it to you but your sons aren't going to be above that while they're growing up, no matter how great and or advanced you think they are. If they like women, they're going to do dumb shyt to get them drawls. If girls are into guys who wear dunce caps, then guess what your sons are going to ask you to buy them.:usure:

Don't worry though the culture is changing. You won't have to worry about them trying to be thugged out, just emo af. So you're good.
Being flimsy with your dikk needs to stop being a normalized behavior. Women get shamed for it, maybe men should too, although I doubt that would solve it. Like I said, it's internalized value. If you don't see the value in sharing your time, space, energy, body, and life with someone who you don't see a future with then you need to take responsibility for that. If a man thinks getting a quick nut is more valuable than a long term relationship with someone he sees a future with (marriage, kids), then he needs to do some soul searching. He clearly places value on the wrong thing, but society isn't geared that way. Men have the luxury of time. With the black community, we cannot afford to let these behaviors slide since they are clearly destructive. We need more strong black families to lead the charge and empower us.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I don't see how women realizing their greatness has anything to do with boys deciding to be thugs. I didn't date thugs at all and those guys who expressed interest in me and were following the wrong path continued following the wrong path even after I turned them down.

These girls aren't determining what these boys are deciding to do with their lives. Of course that doesn't men that girls shouldn't choose better guys to date but to think that's affecting the male behavior is quite absurd, IMO.

Story time.

I went to visit my cousin for a couple of weeks many moons ago, and before I went he showed me this pretty girl that stayed in his neighborhood on myspace. I saw and he told me that she was into island boys/culture, heavy. I studied and learned a lot about the culture, picked up a taste for reggae and developed a convincing Jamaican accent all within the month before I went down there. I only saw her twice in passing while I was there so it was all for naught. That story is absurd, but true.

Surprise! Men will go out of their way for some p*ssy or even the possibility of getting p*ssy especially in high school when you think being considered cool and getting girls is all there is to life.

:camby:
My sons will not be thugging in order to attract the attention of any young lady.

Now if you mean doing something dumb that doesn't involve crime, a corrupt mentality or illicit sexual behavior then :yeshrug: no one is perfect.

That has nothing to do with being focused on long term planning, commitment, and building wealth.

This discussion is not about buying overpriced baseball caps or Michael Jordan gym shoes to attract women. It's about the comment made that implies that black men cannot be motivated to rise above the gutter unless semen gets spilled.

As a side note, there are people who are able to get through life without multiple sexual partners. I am sure my husband can pass that on to them from a male perspective.

Okay, beautiful. Good luck with your sons.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I have nothing but admiration for the First Lady, but her statements will go in one ear and out the other.

These hoes gonna deal with who they wanna deal with. Ain't no motivational speech gonna change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.