• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women all over date bad boys. What is wrong with black women doing it? Why are you pointing them out? I think black men need to do better.
My problem is calling a booty call or netflix and chill an actual date. Most of these women have never been on a real date.
And most of these women have children from one night stands, booty calls, and netflix and chill. Thats not dating thats hitting it until the nikkas is tired of you.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I'm saying all men act dumb and do silly shyt in the name of getting some ass. Even if your sons have a great father or father figure around letting them know that chasing and getting p*ssy in middle and high school isn't a big deal, and that you need to focus on doing what you have to do, to be able to do what you want to do, they're still going to do dumb shyt to try and get p*ssy every now and then.

I'm sorry to break it to you but your sons aren't going to be above that while they're growing up, no matter how great and or advanced you think they are. If they like women, they're going to do dumb shyt to get them drawls. If girls are into guys who wear dunce caps, then guess what your sons are going to ask you to buy them.:usure:

:camby:
My sons will not be thugging in order to attract the attention of any young lady.

Now if you mean doing something dumb that doesn't involve crime, a corrupt mentality or illicit sexual behavior then :yeshrug: no one is perfect.

That has nothing to do with being focused on long term planning, commitment, and building wealth.

This discussion is not about buying overpriced baseball caps or Michael Jordan gym shoes to attract women. It's about the comment made that implies that black men cannot be motivated to rise above the gutter unless semen gets spilled.

As a side note, there are people who are able to get through life without multiple sexual partners. I am sure my husband can pass that on to them from a male perspective.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Then who would black women date?

Guests' faces after reading this....
GIF-Jaw-drop-Amazed-Amazing-Shocked-WTF-GIF.gif
damn I wish I read this earlier for prime post real estate on pg 2

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
My problem is calling a booty call or netflix and chill an actual date. Most of these women have never been on a real date.
And most of these women have children from one night stands, booty calls, and netflix and chill. Thats not dating thats hitting it until the nikkas is tired of you.
I dont see any woman calling it a date.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black women are not different to other women. Both black men and women must compromise. Black men MUST learn to integrate SMART and STYLE (social grace) AND black women must stop asking that black men be 6 foot plus and rich. Also, black women must stop dropping these requirements when it comes to non-blacks. Black men must stop demanding that black women all look like models or close to it.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
'Stop dating thugs':francis:

Maybe we're just blunt and not as eloquent as Obama but we been saying this
It comes from a different place

Michelle wants whats best for these chicks

U nikkas are just throwing shade. "Thugs" here = any dude a woman is fukking who isnt you.

Status
Not open for further replies.