Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I notice that you didn't take any offense to the insinuation that a large portion of black women prefer and date thugs (probably because you agree). If black women are almost exclusively dating black men then what does that mean if your assertion that black women usually prefer and date thugs is true? :jbhmm:
I believe alot of females are stupid when they're young and are attracted to thugs...however that isn't due to lack of good black men :sas2::

Last edited:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
My issue is that you are acting like black men are idiots and cannot be motivated by anything but their phallus.

I don't ever want my sons adopting that mentality.

I'm saying all men act dumb and do silly shyt in the name of getting some ass. Even if your sons have a great father or father figure around letting them know that chasing and getting p*ssy in middle and high school isn't a big deal, and that you need to focus on doing what you have to do, to be able to do what you want to do, they're still going to do dumb shyt to try and get p*ssy every now and then.

I'm sorry to break it to you but your sons aren't going to be above that while they're growing up, no matter how great and or advanced you think they are. If they like women, they're going to do dumb shyt to get them drawls. If girls are into guys who wear dunce caps, then guess what your sons are going to ask you to buy them.:usure:

Don't worry though the culture is changing. You won't have to worry about them trying to be thugged out, just emo af. So you're good.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see how women realizing their greatness has anything to do with boys deciding to be thugs. I didn't date thugs at all and those guys who expressed interest in me and were following the wrong path continued following the wrong path even after I turned them down.

These girls aren't determining what these boys are deciding to do with their lives. Of course that doesn't mean that girls shouldn't choose better guys to date but to think that's affecting the male behavior is quite absurd, IMO.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Sheit, men know that women can't handle that shyt. :mjlol:

That's why if a girl they aren't interested in/can't mess with hits on em, they let them down easy on some "I'm flattered, but I can't/have a girl/etc."

(Partly because the average dude has been shot down in a fukked up fashion, and they don't have the heart to do it to a lady that's respectful.)

There was that thread with the video of folks getting hit on...
When the guy was hitting on women, the answers were:

Guy: Excuse me. Can I...?
Girl: NO.:rudy:
fukk OFF.:birdman:
*walks off*

Switch the genders, and the guys were respectful and turned them down gently; even throwing in a "You're very pretty, but I can't" compliment.

And mainly because we know that turning down a woman bruises their ego and can go Nova on a dude, but that's another thread... :mjpls:

:mjlol:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
more news from back home...courtesy of the coli.com

flip the feminazi in training msg...... put some time and in effort in stopping the self genocide in chiraq.

'Army of Moms' Patrols South Side Chicago after recent killings
Discussion in 'The Root' started by SpringWater, Jul 7, 2015.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/army...o-after-recent-killings.334745/#post-14183169

Chicago Sun Times names "OBlock" Most Dangerous Block in Chicago
Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Keyser Soze, Nov 3, 2014.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/chic...gerous-block-in-chicago.264475/#post-10760494

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
more news from back home...courtesy of the coli.com

flip the feminazi in training msg...... put some time and in effort in stopping the self genocide in chiraq.

'Army of Moms' Patrols South Side Chicago after recent killings
Discussion in 'The Root' started by SpringWater, Jul 7, 2015.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/army...o-after-recent-killings.334745/#post-14183169

Chicago Sun Times names "OBlock" Most Dangerous Block in Chicago
Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by Keyser Soze, Nov 3, 2014.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/chic...gerous-block-in-chicago.264475/#post-10760494
Arent there black influential people that can gather to solve this problem.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how women realizing their greatness has anything to do with boys deciding to be thugs. I didn't date thugs at all and those guys who expressed interest in me and were following the wrong path continued following the wrong path even after I turned them down.

These girls aren't determining what these boys are deciding to do with their lives. Of course that doesn't men that girls shouldn't choose better guys to date but to think that's affecting the male behavior is quite absurd, IMO.
And they say that women lack accountability. If only those girls were into educated guys then we would get educated wahhhhh. *Ignores the fact that black women are one of the most educated groups in the US.*

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First Lady Michelle Obama took her push to advocate for girls’ education to the legendary Apollo Theater in Harlem. Tuesday, Mrs. Obama spoke to more than a thousand young women and girls about her Let Girls Learn initiative and why it’s so important for them to take their education seriously.

During the event, which was hosted by Glamour, Mrs. Obama told the girls that even though she grew up on the South Side of Chicago, she commuted three hours a day just to attend a prestigious magnet school. Though it was rough, it ultimately paid off. The First Lady told the crowd she wanted them to have the same level of determination. “I want you to be that hungry to get your education,” she said. “It is going to be the key to your future.”

While Mrs. Obama encouraged the attendees to make school a priority and know their worth, she also warned against people who could potentially hold them back–unsupportive boos. “You don’t want to be with a boy who is too stupid to appreciate a smart young lady,” Mrs. Obama said. “There is no boy who is cute enough or interesting enough to stop you from getting your education. If I worried about boys who liked me and who thought I was cute at your age, I wouldn’t be married to the President of the United States.” Mrs. Obama added: “You have to fill your bucket with positive energy and if people are bringing you down — whether that’s your boo or your best friend — you have to learn how to push these people to the side.” We totally agree.

Michelle Obama to Girls In Harlem: Don’t Date a Boy Who’s ‘Too Stupid To Appreciate a Smart Young Lady’ - Clutch Magazine

Im gone miss her :mjcry:

Thats my FLOTUS :wow:

And..what is she talking about? What does this statement even mean?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's whats wrong with most of you women. You think a date is some Mc Donald's drive thru and then your thug busting in you raw after knowing him that same day. None of you know what a real date is.

Women all over date bad boys. What is wrong with black women doing it? Why are you pointing black women out? Most black women I see are not even with true thugs. They're just with nikkas who have swag. Black women don't have to exclude black men with swag. Rather black men need to do better and black women need to start giving lower level black men a chance (rather than is the case now--a tall good-looking black man or else some loser non-black).

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
no, i think i made it pretty obvious

if you look once and im looking too, that could be coincidence, you look a second time, okay maybe i looked again like "is this ugly negro really looking at me?", if i wasnt interested i would then avoid all eye contact, im going to try to not even look up at all until you are gone. Now if you look a THIRD time and i am looking back at you again, :mindblown: like duh, how can that not be freakin clear that you are in the clear. if this happens 3 weeks in a row, yes youve rejected me.

im not saying anything. females(yes females) approaching is basically interpreted as asking for casual sex and im not looking for that.
Dropping game on these nikkas and they too dense to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.