• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Because you actual engage wit black men outside of your imagination and da internet.
Because I am married to a black man, have a black son, was raised by a black father, grew up with 9 black brothers so I will take offense to it. It's stupid. Just today I met with 4 young black men attending Harvard Law School (my husbands alma mater) and we started chit chatting about them mentoring low income black boys and system involved young black men. So where folks get these ideas from is beyond my understanding. I think it's you are what you internalize. If you internalize certain behaviors you associate with others, it's you attracting them and you either need to realize it and change or forever stay stuck in that frame. :manny:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
The men who realized getting p*ssy isn't an accomplishment at a young age aren't the norm. Most boys and many men do whatever they think is going to get them women. If dudes see the school knuckle head getting all the girls, they're going to try and follow suit and the same rules would apply if they saw the school nerd getting all the girls. It's not an excuse for males, it's just what it is.

And please don't think I'm trying to bash black women, I have no problem with, nor do I look down on you for whoever you decide to open your legs for, it's your life, fukk who you please. I'm just saying if what was deemed cool changed overnight, so would our position in society.
It's self perception and values, it's deeper than that. Much much deeper.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Because I am married to a black man, have a black son, was raised by a black father, grew up with 9 black brothers so I will take offense to it. It's stupid. Just today I met with 4 young black men attending Harvard Law School (my husbands alma mater) and we started chit chatting about them mentoring low income black boys and system involved young black men. So where folks get these ideas from is beyond my understanding. I think it's you are what you internalize. If you internalize certain behaviors you associate with others, it's you attracting them and you either need to realize it and change or forever stay stuck in that frame. :manny:

3046096.gif

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
If young men got their minds off of orgasms and exerted some long term planning skills, that would do wonders.

Men are capable of self control, planning, and obtaining resources.

Women shouldn't be throwing anything at a man unless they are having a leisurely afternoon of sports.

How insulting to think that black men are incapable of making wise decisions unless their phallus is involved.

It's a dikk thing in general. Many women go for knuckle heads when they're young. It's just that black "bad boys" are supposed to be street nikkas, and white "bad boys" can be skaters, rockers, a$$hole athletes, etc; all things you can do while you're young and still have a productive life.

Why are y'all acting like I'm lying?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Or we can just educate the men, young black males never have a legit role model, and are never taught proper values. No basketball players and rappers are not role models as they are born with advantages and are usually stupid as fukk.
True. This is needed too. You know, now that I think about it...I didn't look up to anyone growing up. There weren't really any legit black male role models for me to truly be inspired by. But then again, we all know what has happened to black male leaders in the past. They've been assassinated.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
If young men got their minds off of orgasms and exerted some long term planning skills, that would do wonders.

Men are capable of self control, planning, and obtaining resources.

Women shouldn't be throwing anything at a man unless they are having a leisurely afternoon of sports.

How insulting to think that black men are incapable of making wise decisions unless their phallus is involved.
There's a large majority of men that do have their minds off of orgasms and do have long term planning skills, hoes usually overlook them for short term fun and fantasy. Said hoes are then sour when their looks wear off and they have no suitors of value. They will blame all men instead of realizing, "Hey maybe there's something wrong with me! :ohhh:."

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I notice that you didn't take any offense to the insinuation that a large portion of black women prefer and date thugs (probably because you agree). If black women are almost exclusively dating black men then what does that mean if your assertion that black women usually prefer and date thugs is true? :jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
It's a dikk thing in general. Many women go for knuckle heads when they're young. It's just that black "bad boys" are supposed to be street nikkas, and white "bad boys" can be skaters, rockers, a$$hole athletes, etc; all things you can do while you're young and still have a productive life.

Why are y'all acting like I'm lying?

My issue is that you are acting like black men are idiots and cannot be motivated by anything but their phallus.

I don't ever want my sons adopting that mentality.

There's a large majority of men that do have their minds off of orgasms and do have long term planning skills, hoes usually overlook them for short term fun and fantasy. Said hoes are then sour when their looks wear off and they have no suitors of value. They will blame all men instead of realizing, "Hey maybe there's something wrong with me! :ohhh:."

Maybe they shouldn't be looking for hoes.:francis:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
>>>Mrs. Obama told the girls that even though she grew up on the South Side of Chicago,

The First Lady should have garnered some resources to help clean up the mess back home.

tumblr_m7ykx4zX241rxe2jbo1_500.gif

tumblr_mvlbj0SlNc1s00awfo1_500.gif

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
how is he gonna protect u when some big nikka roll up?....he gonna take ya purse and ol boy gonna look the other way...
:stopitslime:
why do guys always say this? i cant change what im viscerally attracted to, so i guess ill get my purse snatched

Status
Not open for further replies.