Status
Not open for further replies.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I don't.

You all are insinuating that a large portion of black women prefer and date thugs. That's not offensive at all though of course.
full
When we take your logic to its final destination it is offensive though? Most black women date black men, so if most black women are dating thugs and prefer thugs according to YOUR logic my statement is true.
It's clearly nonsense so there's no point in going tit for tat as I actually take very high offense to that statement.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Women can have whatever standards they wish to. But if young black women started throwing p*ssy at intellectuals, creatives, and the J Cole types, it'd do wonders for the black community. We'd dominate every high paying field by 2025.

If young men got their minds off of orgasms and exerted some long term planning skills, that would do wonders.

Men are capable of self control, planning, and obtaining resources.

Women shouldn't be throwing anything at a man unless they are having a leisurely afternoon of sports.

How insulting to think that black men are incapable of making wise decisions unless their phallus is involved.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bish, take your sour vagina and go crash into on comin traffic next time. :camby:
That's what I thought. I'm just taking your logic to its conclusion. :manny: Black women only like thugs. Most black women are with black men, so...

These are your thoughts. There's no need to be upset because you don't like where they lead.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Not all black men are "low lives", you attract what you put out....

Hence why i specified low lives black men. I hope more black women like Michelle obama pop up and show bw what lives they can lead and focus on quality vs quantity. If black women are never seen as desirable by mainstream or plastered on magazines. Its fine....its better they go under the radar and find stable relationships with men that value them.

Last edited:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
We say this on this site everyday and you guys call it bashing
False. Some of you dudes say this when shyt hits the fan as a way of blaming women and putting the dude's responsibilities on the back burner. M.O. is trying to inspire these young girls to get their education. Blaming vs inspiring. Thats the difference.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
We say this on this site everyday and you guys call it bashing

True....A lot of of young ladies need to leave the worthless men alone who have no respect for them. My coworker has a an implant in her leg after being in a car accident when she was a kid. Something happened to her ankle yesterday at work and she could barely walk but had to finish the shift with me. She called her boyfriend (an unemployed 25 year old complete fukkboy who has no goals and inspirations other than having a fly outfit and popping bottles in the club with friends.) and he refused to come pick her up to take her to the Emergency Room because he was out with friends ten miles away and told her to call someone else to come pick her up. This is the same dude that wasn't even there for her when she miscarried his child. :smh::smh::smh: Yet she is still with him. :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hell no they can't :mjlol:

i've had girls try to make my life a living hell after giving them that respectful,gentleman's ether.

Had this happen to me with a co-worker.She basically just threw the puzzy at me like a Big O Tire.

Graphic detail.Told me she wanted her legs kicked all the way back, knees touching her ear lobes.

I dodged it because she seemed "off" to me.She had a deranged look in her eyes.Thin Line Between Love And Hate type shyt.

After that, she turned into an evil B. I. T. C. H.Fukked another nicca at work, got him sprung, and then made him try to fight me over some bullshyt.I moved to a new department, so i didnt come into close contact with her for like 3 months.

One day we just happened to cross paths.I passed by, gave her a "hey how's it going?" and kept mobbing.Wasn't trying to be flirtatious or anything.

This nutty muthafukka went back and told the nicca she was fukking that I tried to get at her:wtf:

On some vindictive shyt.

He came looking for me, but didn't have enough man weight.Lil slender ass nicca.I was towering about this nicca sometheing fierce.He sat there staring at me like he was standing in front of a tall oak tree.Couldn't even make eye contact.He mumbled something, but I just stared him dead in the eyes:shaq2:.

Nicca just walked away babbling some awkward shyt.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
As much as y'all talk about women not taking accountability, I think you need to rethink this post. Plenty high achieving and accomplished black men out there, mainly because they realized p*ssy ain't an accomplishment. So black women rewarding high achieving accomplished black men with p*ssy ain't gonna do shyt. Everyone needs to start with themselves. Create strong black families by marrying each other and getting educated.

The men who realized getting p*ssy isn't an accomplishment at a young age aren't the norm. Most boys and many men do whatever they think is going to get them women. If dudes see the school knuckle head getting all the girls, they're going to try and follow suit and the same rules would apply if they saw the school nerd getting all the girls. It's not an excuse for males, it's just what it is.

And please don't think I'm trying to bash black women, I have no problem with, nor do I look down on you for whoever you decide to open your legs for, it's your life, fukk who you please. I'm just saying if what was deemed cool changed overnight, so would our position in society.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
That's what I thought. I'm just taking your logic to its conclusion. :manny: Black women only like thugs. Most black women are with black men, so...

These are your thoughts. There's no need to be upset because you don't like where they lead.

nikka, go fukk yaself undaneaf da bridge you crawled out from.:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.