Status
Not open for further replies.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Yeah nikkas are basically rewarded for being athletes and musicians rather than being Neil Degrasse Tyson, sure he's a square but he dropped mad knowledge for the kids in Cosmos

Whoa, Neil wasn't considered lame, even by the thot pockets of his day.

NeilTyson_ca1983.jpg

That was a cool cat.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Then who would black women date?
Jesus. Girl stop. I hate the term "thug". I don't even know what planet you are on to even think like this. Maybe it's cause I live in Boston, but there are plenty educated, respectful, well behaved black men. Y'all spouting this nonsense must see a reflection of yourselves.

Women can have whatever standards they wish to. But if young black women started throwing p*ssy at intellectuals, creatives, and the J Cole types, it'd do wonders for the black community. We'd dominate every high paying field by 2025.
As much as y'all talk about women not taking accountability, I think you need to rethink this post. Plenty high achieving and accomplished black men out there, mainly because they realized p*ssy ain't an accomplishment. So black women rewarding high achieving accomplished black men with p*ssy ain't gonna do shyt. Everyone needs to start with themselves. Create strong black families by marrying each other and getting educated.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Women can have whatever standards they wish to. But if young black women started throwing p*ssy at intellectuals, creatives, and the J Cole types, it'd do wonders for the black community. We'd dominate every high paying field by 2025.
:whew: this is so true. The black community would go up and up....

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yeah nikkas are basically rewarded for being athletes and musicians rather than being Neil Degrasse Tyson, sure he's a square but he dropped mad knowledge for the kids in Cosmos
I don't see how any black woman has a say in how low lives black men continue to be low lives.

As for the entertainment field many black men dont interact with black women. I am actually glad many of the black entertainers continue the trend of being seen with non black women.

I want black women to disconnect from the entertainment industry and marry men behind the scenes who actually have real power and influence.

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Michelle posts on here. :obama:
It's just common sense and a lot of young women need to hear it from someone like Michelle. When you young you just roll your eyes at it when you hear it from old folks you feel like don't understand you. But men on a different path than you are a waste of time.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I don't.

You all are insinuating that a large portion of black women prefer and date thugs. That's not offensive at all though of course.
full
When we take your logic to its final destination it is offensive though? Most black women date black men, so if most black women are dating thugs and prefer thugs according to YOUR logic my statement is true.

Bish, take your sour vagina and go crash into on comin traffic next time. :camby:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The low lives black men will find non black women and will continue to be low lives. The best thing bw is to lookout for self and not concern what black men are doing outside of their own family and relationships.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's very slim, but not like bony, hes not tall
its perfect

:lupe:

sorry, this is how i was taught to do things
how is he gonna protect u when some big nikka roll up?....he gonna take ya purse and ol boy gonna look the other way...

Status
Not open for further replies.