Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Black Arabia

time to reclaim and reconnect with our other Motherland land brehs:blessed:
Arabia+Migrations.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Because black people think Arabs and Latinos are our friends for some reason. There's a notion that only whites can be racist
i've never had a problem with latins of color and they don't have a history of systematic oppression of black people so i'm neutral toward them ...i think my feelings on a-rabs are already understood:yeshrug:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
East Africans are proud of the admixture.
Some and the mix is over exaggerated. East Africans are some of the oldest populations on earth. Ethiopians for example been depicted the same and around since biblical times... Old testament. Stop attributing mixing to how east Africans look. It's one of the oldest lies.

Daps
Do you mean like "call out" and make memes? Make angry faces? Call them names? Be sassy towards them?:what:
What consequences can we employ? Boycotting businesses??? U know we live in "food deserts." :mjpls:
take back what's ours by any means necessary but for starters acknowledging our roots and letting sand cacs know we are conscious of who we really are and what they are...it may time before blacks are in position do something to reclaim our holy land and send sand cacs back to their caves,,but Rome wasn't built in day and our day will come:yeshrug:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.