Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.You know that every Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Brothers at this point in time you can't rub your love of white women in our faces anymore.

The world knows the truth about these pairs. We see the outcomes. We see the mixed kids being raised by white women. We see the divorce rates between y'all. We been to Walmart on a Saturday afternoon. We know the truth!

@Killer Instinct @DeezNuts2016

Hmmmmm let me see a 40% OOW for brehs who date pawgs vs a 72% OOW rate for brehs who date black women.

The divorce rate for black male/ black female couples is TWICE the national average.

It's Walmart, what the fukk do you expect? :childplease: Walmart is pretty much a mecca for dusty ugly ass people period, regardless of color.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Some and the mix is over exaggerated. East Africans are some of the oldest populations on earth. Ethiopians for example been depicted the same and around since biblical times... Old testament. Stop attributing mixing to how east Africans look. It's one of the oldest lies.
Yep! I don't know why people don't understand that East Africans are still 100%. Those are NATIVE African features, the curly hair, aquiline noses DO NOT automatically mean mixed. Africans have the DNA to make all features. People cannot distinguish between different people groups in Africa. Every African doesn't look the same. Khoi, San, Igbo and Hausa are just some of many examples.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep! I don't know why people don't understand that East Africans are still 100%. Those are NATIVE African features, the curly hair, aquiline noses DO NOT automatically mean mixed. Africans have the DNA to make all features. People cannot distinguish between different people groups in Africa. Every African doesn't look the same. Khoi, San, Igbo and Hausa are just some of many examples.
doesnt help that half of them dont consider themselves black :manny:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Exactly what @Lionking was saying. For all of that which we do in this life, we will have to stand before Allah, so if you don't fear Allah and then if you don't fear the Hellfire, do what thou wilt.
My advice is to live a life of submission to Almighty God , so that you be in eternal paradise in the afterlife.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Hmmmmm let me see a 40% OOW for brehs who date pawgs vs a 72% OOW rate for brehs who date black women.

The divorce rate for black male/ black female couples is TWICE the national average.

It's Walmart, what the fukk do you expect? :childplease: Walmart is pretty much a mecca for dusty ugly ass people period, regardless of color.

divorce360.com | African-Americans and Marriage
  • Marriage improves the economic, social and psychological well-being of African-American men and women.
  • Black men receive more benefits
  • Financially blacks benefit more from marriage than whites.
  • Black women benefit less from marriage than their white counterparts.
  • Black-White differences in quality of marriage are an important reason why black women benefit less from marriage than white women.
  • Marriage results in important benefits for black children.
  • Marriage is definitely beneficial for male children.
  • Black children appear to benefit more from marriage of their parents than white children.
  • It is not clear why there are apparent racial difference involving black and white children and marriage.
  • Marriage matters as far as those who are concerned about black American and make policy.
African-American couples who are married often have less than a fighting chance, she said. “What puts more pressure on an Afro-American married couple is that the female earns more than the male in many instances, and she has a more favorable career track. That upsets the apple cart in the natural order of things,” she explained. “As the head of a household so goes the family. If the head of a household is a man who isn’t pulling his weight, then he makes the whole family vulnerable."

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Txw9i1s.jpg

G60CCmP.jpg

Does it benefit black women or any woman to marry black men?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.You know that every Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds.

What the hell are you talking about. The Black, Native American, and black & brown Latins are above the entire world. We are the Israelites that GOD commanded to rule the world

Deuteronomy 7:6
For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Even y'all own book know Muslim are beneath us Israelites.

[Qur'an, sura 2:47]
Children of Israel! call to mind the (special) favour which I bestowed upon you, and that I preferred you to all other nations (for My Message).

When God made a covenant with those [the Children of Israel] to whom the Scriptures were given He said: 'Proclaim these to mankind and do not suppress them'". [Qur'an, sura 3:187, "The 'Imrans"]

"God made a covenant with the Israelites and raised among them twelve chieftains [the princes of the twelve tribes of the twelve sons of Jacob/Israel]". [Qur'an, sura 5:12, "The Table"]

He didn't make the covenant with no Arabs, only the Israelites. And your own book is exposing the Muslim religion as frauds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.