Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
The problem isn't the women, it's the wenches or bytches pretending to be black that go out of their way to stir shyt bashing black men and whatnot. They need the :camby:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I love posting here but I have noticed more women in this area lately tho.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much you want to bet when that old fool dies, she inherits his money and then starts talking a bunch of feminist bullshyt about how she works hard and is a independent woman?
everything i have

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Not everyone , I got my family tree preserved and so do alot of cats I know personally I know you tryna impregnate an asian broad one day but you don't say all that to justify the same fate you boutta meet ... but I'm say it again if son or anyone for that matter wants to dilute his linage let him do him I aint losin sleep :manny:

You can only use that notion on blacks because once slavery came thru any evidence of anyone related to us prior got destroyed , other races can trace their linage centuries prior ..
I'm half african meaning I wasnt stripped of my identity, I know my tribe, and yet still, no, most people cant. Im not trying to impregnate anyone btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.