• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Brehs we've been subjected by Turks-Mongols, Irani-Persians, Hebrew-Arabs and Europeans. That should tell you something. We got alot of people to be mad at.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
East Africans are proud of the admixture.
:coffee:Somalis dont have arab admixture and the minority of highland Ethiopians who do have semitic admixture from thousands years ago as a result of trade with the Arab peninsula are Christians and hate Arab culture and religion. Now people of the swahili coast and North Sudan would be under that category of blacks whove embraced arab culture and put those with arab blood on a pedestal

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:coffee:Somalis dont have arab admixture and the minority of highland Ethiopians who do have semitic admixture from thousands ofmyearsmago asma result of trade are Christians and hate Arab culture and religion. Now people of the swahili coast and North Sudan would be under that category of blacks whove embraced arab culture and put those with arab blood on a pedestal

Agree, my mom hates Arabs with a passion.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.You know that every Muslim is the brother of another Muslim. Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds.

Yeah we know it's the last sermon of the prophet, but how many of y'all actually follow that? :comeon:

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
:coffee:Somalis dont have arab admixture and the minority of highland Ethiopians who do have semitic admixture are Christians and hate Arab culture and religion. Now people of the swahili coast and North Sudan would be under that category of blacks whove embraced arab culture and put those with arab blood on a pedestal

im tigray and muslim , Speaking of my family who are christians they dont hate arabs or islam
stop spreading hate brother

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Agree, my mom hates Arabs with a passion.

Yeah we know it's the last sermon of the prophet, but how many of y'all actually follow that? :comeon:

well i do live around alot of christian ethiopians and they dont hate arabs or muslims. Stop spreading this false hate.
i consider arabs and all muslims brothers in islam

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
well i do live around alot of christian ethiopians and they dont hate arabs or muslims. Stop spreading this false hate.
i consider arabs and all muslims brothers in islam

It's not false hate, my mother is Amhara and Christian and she always showed disgust towards Arabs.

And you didn't even answer my question. Yeah you love Arabs that treat your fellow Muslims horribly. But let's put that to the side for a second, the xenophobia towards "kufaar" is even worse. And everyone is apparently capable of becoming a Muslim so why be so xenophobic? :jbhmm:

And before you try to the point the finger back, yeah we know the Church has it's zealots too, but this is about Muslims (not Islam). Y'all are supposed to follow the sunnah of the last prophet, if y'all did, the Muslim world would be in much better shape and there wouldn't be weirdos out there hurting fellow Muslims (more than "kufaar").

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
It's not false hate, my mother is Amhara and Christian and she always showed disgust towards Arabs.

And you didn't even answer my question. Yeah you love Arabs that treat your fellow Muslims horribly. But let's put that to the side for a second, the xenophobia towards "kufaar" is even worse. And everyone is apparently capable of becoming a Muslim so why be so xenophobic? :jbhmm:

And before you try to the point the finger back, yeah we know the Church has it's zealots too, but this is about Muslims (not Islam). Y'all are supposed to follow the sunnah of the last prophet, if y'all did, the Muslim world would be in much better shape and there wouldn't be weirdos out there hurting fellow Muslims (more than "kufaar").

Some of you are more racist and xenophobic than these white people in america.

I can twist your words to make this about black African american and i would sound like a white supremist

Lets just overlook the injustices done to the muslim oromo in ethiopia, The muslims in Burma, Muslims being slaughtered in Central African Republic by christians, Lets overlook in history through and through the injustices done in the christian name, Lets over look Palestine

Terrorists are not muslims, Isis doesnt represent nearly 2 billion muslims. cmon

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
nikka, we get it.

fukk Abdullah

Keep_9824b9_647145.jpg

:troll:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
im tigray and muslim , Speaking of my family who are christians they dont hate arabs or islam
stop spreading hate brother
True. Theres alot of habesha muslims, but theyre still a minority and muslim habeshas are loyal as fukk and were never against their own christian brother and sisters throughout their history. Thats why most muslim and christian habeshas are peaceful with each other and we dont have problems of terrorism or religion based attacks in Ethiopia. Im not against Islam, im just against Arabs using islam as a colonial tool. For example, tell me why did the Mahdi of Sudan, Adal sultinate, the ottomans and the Egyptians attack Abyssinia throughout history when the prophet mohammed specifically told them after the first hijrah to leave the Habeshas alone or else they would be commiting sin. We spent most of our history defending ourselves from the arab expansion to the point where our people stopped progressing economically and we just focused on becoming a nation of fighters. Thats where the culture of glorifying war came from, a culture that has messed us today. We lost wealth and allies as Arabs colonised coptic christian Sudan and Egypt. And for hundreds of years, Abyssinia was isolated and impoverished and divided. Arabs have turned islam into a tool of colonising other cultures. I mean clearly these Arabs dont follow the real islam or else their ancestors would never have waged war on us for hundreds of years.(There are other reasons for Ethiopias poor state such as ethnic rivalry between the habesha ethnic groups, the lowlander expansion, zagwes rise to power and subsequent dissolution of the Abyssinian state but islam was a major part of why our region became so poor after such a glorious history)

Last edited:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
kw: newly weds

but the bedwench/feminist movement is going to have those numbers at 50% in no time
Pathetic :russ:. Instead of wondering why black men date out more than any other race of man your instead making spiritual prophecies on future black women swirling.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pathetic :russ:. Instead of wondering why black men date out more than any other race of man your instead making spiritual prophecies on future black women swirling.
i already know why BM date out more :mjpls: and that prophecy was in regards to BM

Status
Not open for further replies.