• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It's different now. With HD technology and shyt like facebook, kids will be able to see their ancestors if they were around during this time period.

So yeah your black ass might be photoshopped out of them if your lineage turns white, latino, asian or whatever :sas2:
Dont really care tbh. Ill be long gone. I know my french grandmother, everyone before that, have no idea, I have heard some faint stories ( like her pops being spanish) but thats about it. I guess we phased her out then huh? doubt she cares.

most blacks have admixtures, either native american or european, guess those got phased out. white american claim all kinda random ancestry "swedish and polish" "scottish, lithuanian, spanish and finnish" but couldnt point any of the city from said countries...guess those ancestors got phased out too.

as you can see, most people dont care.

but you're right tho, with todays technology it'll be easier to keep tabs, my life time, not sure, cause I tried to find some old H.S pics from myspace and that site didn't save any of that, its all random now. servers dont last forever. for all we know FB might very well go bankrupt one day and all data is lost, same goes for gmail, cloud all that shyt. I guess you could have a usb with albums, but does anyone have that and do they plan on giving it to their kids? most people are terrible at backing up their HD, how many people have data from 10 yrs ago? I dont even wanna give my kids my HD tho, might think Imma freak with the stuff they'll find :troll:

Last edited:

DanniC

Pro
Daps
Believe it or not this isn't an L for black women. We don't lose out on someone who clearly doesn't appear to be into us. There are other men who love and want to marry a black woman.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Let me help you out since I don't know who you're confusing me with.

I dont know who this dude is.
I'm not raising any hell, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some back story with this guy

Then you call me a bytch and ask why I haven't answered your question?
:russ:
:snoop:I apologize, my Black Queen:to:I be high

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
They ain't doing shyt :russ:

Like for real? That's how you're being pro black? By talking down at someone for dating out the race? That's it? :laff:
You got people like Sydney Portier who broke barriers for our people, but you let these faux militants tell it, and he's a c00n :mjlol: Jones out here on his Super Saiyan ish being one of the most dominate fighters in history, making legends look like they have no business being in the cage representing BIG TIME for the brehs on that Black Excellence, and these fukkboys got nerve to think they can talk down on him cuz he's with a white bytch. Who the fukk are yall? :heh:

These nikkas are reaching feminist levels of stupidity.

This is how I know that outside of the Coli, it's really not that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.