Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I'm saying. Realistically, how many wealthy Black people spend money to actively improve the community compared to the amount they spend on luxury items produced by White owned companies? My guess would be a small amount.

You don't get it. The men are coming together with black women making black kids and affording them luxuries.

Diddy got his black son into ucla. Did you want him to do that for the child he had that came out a white woman?

You pass on privlege.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

I'm just appalled @Fonsworth can't make the distinction between being dark skin and brown.
Yall came to an understanding though.

Tp4ckII.gif

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
A lot of scrutiny is placed on single [black] mothers on here and the influence and effect this ultimately has on a child. In general, would you say a single father under similar socio-economic conditions (or otherwise) be more capable of raising children who were more well-adjusted/excelled? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On Black American female marriages:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/11/opinion/sunday/black-and-female-the-marriage-question.html?_r=0

"Black women marry later, but they do marry. By age 55 and above, those numbers showed, only 13 percent of black women had never been married. In fact, people who have never married in their lifetimes are in the clear minority, regardless of race."

^

So almost 9 out of 10 black American women get married at least once before they turn 55.

"Toldson and Marks found that 75 percent of black women marry before they turn age 35 after examining census data from 2005 to 2009."
^

So about 3 out of 4 black American women get married before they turn 35.

---
There is not a problem with black American female marriage rates vis-a-vis black men. By age 35 about 3 out of every 4 black American women is married to black men. The last 1 follows eventually in the coming years. Sounds like black people just get married later in general, probably because of financial insecurity and cultural issues.
:manny:

Last edited:

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
If a black man in this country is actually able to win custody over his baby mother knowing the biases in our court system, odds are she's either strung out, broke, or totally crazy. So looking at the alternative, probably

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I didn't even know she was banned. Oh well. Yall got like another day to get everything out of your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.