Status
Not open for further replies.

The Indian...

Sun Kil Moon
Daps
Reppin
Post-Rock & Acoustic
The main black girl speaking is a c00n.... :mjpls:

Here she is talking shyt about darkskin men....

CQKpmSXWcAAaN5U.jpg

That club is frequented by 'Black Sugar Babies" looking for wealthy white dudes, they go there to avoid black men. Just go on tumblr and search sugar babies, their all on that :mjpls:

They even lined up to be judged by the door staff, but where rejected!

KARMA HAHAH

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:scust:
Your lack of moral fiber is why you attract women with similar undesirable qualities.

:camby:
Chill out...its just the Coli. I don't have time to worry about all that can go wrong messing with married women.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Chill out...its just the Coli. I don't have time to worry about all that can go wrong messing with married women.

More-so you should honor a marriage, not try to sabotage it with your animal-like tendencies.

I do believe some of you should read Emmanuel Kant's Metaphysics of Morals. His views codified much of Britain's philosophy.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:"This dude", as in you don't even know who this nikka is and you in here ready to raise hell
And you still ain't answer my question:mjpls:Is you from London?

Let me help you out since I don't know who you're confusing me with.

i dont know this guy at all

but if shes that day 1 and she was with him when he had nothing and now he has something
im sure shes put in some work over the years
good for them and their family
im glad for children to have both their parents in their lives
and even gladder for the children of Black people to have their Black parent or parents in their lives
:yeshrug:

this dude never said anything anti Black or anti Black woman did he?
:sadcam:

I dont know who this dude is.
I'm not raising any hell, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing some back story with this guy

Then you call me a bytch and ask why I haven't answered your question?
:russ:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you tell me why non black women with half black kids are single mothers too?

I live in the UK. I see white women with half breeds ALONE all day. In fact I've only met two black men who were married to the white women they had kids with.

Common denominator?

Oh and do me a favour sack of shyt don't be using my brother Trayvon Martin name to mock bum nikkas such as yourself. Trayvon died a man and a soldier while your useless sack of shyt ass is on the internet.

Carribean nikkas don't want to live with British white women. Not sure why you're always asking the same question. Who cares if British women are single moms? :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.