full
she aint fat....

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes our grandparents married their fellow blacks. 25% of bl

Around the world like 95% of black men are with black women.

there are significantly more black american women than men, if we all want to get married some of us will need to look outside the black american community.

Nope. Studies say almost 90% of black American women got married before age 50 in 2010-2012 with little to no interracial. If 9 out of 10 black American women get married before age 50 in a low interracial population, this implies that there are enough black American men and "looking out of the black American community" is not necessary. There are always more women than men in every population--white, Japanese, whatever--since most older people in fact women (men die early). Doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can you tell me why non black women with half black kids are single mothers too?

I live in the UK. I see white women with half breeds ALONE all day. In fact I've only met two black men who were married to the white women they had kids with.

Common denominator?

Oh and do me a favour sack of shyt don't be using my brother Trayvon Martin name to mock bum nikkas such as yourself. Trayvon died a man and a soldier while your useless sack of shyt ass is on the internet. [/QUOTE]

Your lack of reading comprehension is abhorrent. When did I use the name Trayvon? :mjlol:

And how would you be responding to this if you weren't also on the internet? :troll:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
More-so you should honor a marriage, not try to sabotage it with your animal-like tendencies.

I do believe some of you should read Emmanuel Kant's Metaphysics of Morals. His views codified much of Britain's philosophy.
Ok...I think I missed your point. I don't "honor" someone else's marriage but I will respect it, which is pretty much what I just said. It's up to the married couple to honor their marriage

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Can you tell me why non black women with half black kids are single mothers too?

I live in the UK. I see white women with half breeds ALONE all day. In fact I've only met two black men who were married to the white women they had kids with.

Common denominator?

Oh and do me a favour sack of shyt don't be using my brother Trayvon Martin name to mock bum nikkas such as yourself. Trayvon died a man and a soldier while your useless sack of shyt ass is on the internet.
:dead:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may not agree with everything Tariq Nasheed says but he was right when he said Black Men need a Code Of Conduct.

If somebody says something that you don't like you should definitely talk about kicking their mama in the titty.

Status
Not open for further replies.