Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Fathers are more disconnected in the sense they don't have the nurturing aspect, but they will care for the child, just will be harder on him than the mother would. For instance, my mother is very nurturing and without a male to balance it out, it could have turned out bad in terms of my growth into manhood. I probably would be used to being coddled and the like. But alas, that didn't happen.

I do think Black boys would benefit more from being raised by their fathers (if it comes to single parenthood) however I don't think it would be ideal because boys need that nurturing aspect of a mother in order to fully grow into manhood.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
If a black man in this country is actually able to win custody over his baby mother knowing the biases in our court system, odds are she's either strung out, broke, or totally crazy. So looking at the alternative, probably
Yeah, usually the mother has to be bat shyt crazy for the father to get custody.

My cousin (God rest his soul), his mom just left him with my uncle. My uncle and my granny raised him. My uncle got married and he had a step mom up until he died. He was an okay kid.

I'm interested in seeing a study about this.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
You don't get it. The men are coming together with black women making black kids and affording them luxuries.

Diddy got his black son into ucla. Did you want him to do that for the child he had that came out a white woman?

You pass on privlege.
The subject was money and the implication that said money was going outside of the Black community due to interracial relationships (not that I am in favor of interracial relationships, but that's not the point).

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brothers really out here PAWG'in.

It's a one-year stat and most black people aren't married (which is explained by poverty as richer black people get married more than average whites). The number is probably skewed by wealthier black men marrying out more than usual. That said, I think rich black marry out more than black men. What's interesting is that the black female IR marriage rate is now higher than the white female's. :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.