Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Why do Black men always have to marry/date an ugly white woman? We have to stop being pathetic and downright silly. Far prettier Black women out there. And if you are going to get a white woman (because that is your "thing"), at least make sure she isn't fat or ugly or both. Try pulling one that doesn't have to resort to looking as if she just finished with Friday night carnival festival.
Because she was around when he was broke. Ya'll nikkas dumb as shyt. Like you're gonna lock down Christina Milian working at Taco Bell by day, training at an MMA gym by night.

She's average looking, yes? If she's average looking and been struggling with me since 19 with kids who gives a fukk about looks.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
He will when he gets in trouble. Like all black men (except for tiger woods who kept it real :mjpls:) they always needing community (black women's) supprt when white folks get in they ass.

Like clock work.

black-guy-with-white-girls.jpg

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Brothers at this point in time you can't rub your love of white women in our faces anymore.

The world knows the truth about these pairs. We see the outcomes. We see the mixed kids being raised by white women. We see the divorce rates between y'all. We been to Walmart on a Saturday afternoon. We know the truth!

@Killer Instinct @DeezNuts2016

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Above and beyond whether it's a single mother or father we need to look at what family/community support systems are in place also.

You see alot of shytty single parents who were raised by single shytty parents or even two shytty parents.
The good parenting genie just doesn't sweep down on folks like a fairy godmother.
:francis:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I think it would depend entirely on the parent.
Single parenting is hard shyt. Male or female
:yeshrug:

This. Being a woman doesn't automatically make you a better parent. The person and their background as well will determine that. In a situation the father might be the better overall parent and in another the mother.

Usually you need both to balance out the other. That would be optimal. I do feel that somethings a mother would do better and vice versa, but that too is an assumption.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Brothers at this point in time you can't rub your love of white women in our faces anymore.

The world knows the truth about these pairs. We see the outcomes. We see the mixed kids being raised by white women. We see the divorce rates between y'all. We been to Walmart on a Saturday afternoon. We know the truth!

@Killer Instinct @DeezNuts2016
:yeshrug:and they still fukking with us

:umad:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Too many factors to say.

I would say that a single father would be better at raising a son, and a single mother probably better at raising a daughter.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:women love us breh

i know you low self esteem having b*stards like to think we are lower than dirt tho

:beli:

I just can't really see my self with a white women, breh.

But keep being defensive about this.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
If a black man in this country is actually able to win custody over his baby mother knowing the biases in our court system, odds are she's either strung out, broke, or totally crazy. So looking at the alternative, probably

Lots of black kids in foster care. So since the mothers are being found unfit why don't the daddies have em?

Status
Not open for further replies.