Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Get this chatty patty thread out of here. :camby: Yall starting to sound like some bitter :flabbynsick: ass sista who can't find a man.

Maybe if a certain segment of black women would make better choices in men, or at least use protection when fukking Treyvathian and Ray Ray.............

Can you tell me why non black women with half black kids are single mothers too?

I live in the UK. I see white women with half breeds ALONE all day. In fact I've only met two black men who were married to the white women they had kids with.

Common denominator?

Oh and do me a favour sack of shyt don't be using my brother Trayvon Martin name to mock bum nikkas such as yourself. Trayvon died a man and a soldier while your useless sack of shyt ass is on the internet.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
[whIPPEDCream, post: 15454997, member: 3677"]No, Virginia. :pachaha:& It's an observed pattern of behavior that white males engage in during social settings.

:russ: I still don't understand how to play.

Not really.:yeshrug: Everyone who has been to a white party should know.

It's more than clothes,it's over all demeanor.I tend to be attracted to white boys who are laid back & relaxed & who don't do all that extra stuff because I am black.Saying "I love chocolate girls," is doing far too much. :mjlol: I would never be with someone who would say something like that.

You said you liked white boys that act black. They are the ones with the biggest black fetish.[/QUOTE]
Exactly, like white girls that act black.

All white girls that do that are fetishists. Especially the ones that say they only date black men, like people who say they only like asian women.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
OlpolMM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.