• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You should pass on black women. That's not the issue. If that's how you feel, you are doing black women a favor.

The issue is passing but still finding it necessary to talk about black women. If you don't deal with black women and all that, then move on and keep us off of your mind. There is no need to say negative things but end with a "but I love yall and I know it's not all of you". Just find a non black woman and good luck.

The point still remains that we as a people will either rise together or fall together. But if you aren't on that level of thinking then nothing can be done about that.

And lol at your last sentence. I fit your age range of immaturity and drama since I am 30. But I have been happily married for 8 years.

You're right though. I have nothing to argue with. They're all "happily married" until you're alone with them :shaq: ijs.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

90% of black men are with black women
yes our grandparents married their fellow blacks. 25% of bl
You're the one saying black women need to date out. Take your wenching ass on somewhere sket :scust:
for like the 20th time, ive never had sex with a nonblack man, i dont want to ever have sex with a nonblack man.
there are significantly more black american women than men, if we all want to get married some of us will need to look outside the black american community.

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
Why do Black men always have to marry/date an ugly white woman? We have to stop being pathetic and downright silly. Far prettier Black women out there. And if you are going to get a white woman (because that is your "thing"), at least make sure she isn't fat or ugly or both. Try pulling one that doesn't have to resort to looking as if she just finished with Friday night carnival festival.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
once you're gone youre gone, after 3 generations, your ass is forgotten. who in here knows who their great great grandparent was? or how their great grandparent looks like? not many. unless you're very rich and powerful like a Vanderbilt, no one gives a flying fukk about your lineage, including your own family tree. :heh:

after great grandparents memory of the other branches fade into the abyss.
Not everyone , I got my family tree preserved and so do alot of cats I know personally I know you tryna impregnate an asian broad one day but you don't say all that to justify the same fate you boutta meet ... but I'm say it again if son or anyone for that matter wants to dilute his linage let him do him I aint losin sleep :manny:

You can only use that notion on blacks because once slavery came thru any evidence of anyone related to us prior got destroyed , other races can trace their linage centuries prior ..

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkaz treat attraction/love/marriage like a+b. Damn clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.