• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I hear you but I was kinda talking about in relationships specifically. I've messed with (sex, friendship) with other races and there's usually a clear difference in personality and intentions. You're apparently a black woman so of course you won't agree with me, but like I said I still love yall...but I'll pass from now on, after 29 years...unless you're the one that's gonna prove me wrong?

You should pass on black women. That's not the issue. If that's how you feel, you are doing black women a favor.

The issue is passing but still finding it necessary to talk about black women. If you don't deal with black women and all that, then move on and keep us off of your mind. There is no need to say negative things but end with a "but I love yall and I know it's not all of you". Just find a non black woman and good luck.

The point still remains that we as a people will either rise together or fall together. But if you aren't on that level of thinking then nothing can be done about that.

And lol at your last sentence. I fit your age range of immaturity and drama since I am 30. But I have been happily married for 8 years.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
What in all the fukk are you taking about?
You have an issue with me calling him a dude?
Okay fukkboy.
:mjlol:"This dude", as in you don't even know who this nikka is and you in here ready to raise hell
And you still ain't answer my question:mjpls:Is you from London?

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
:wtf: His earnings potential has been because of black people. If he relied on his "white audience" he wouldn't be where he is right now. Funny somehow I've never even seen even 50% of his audience ever be pale faces.

So you're saying all you have to be is white and everything is ok?

If he were to quit the acting/comedic role and moved towards blue-collar or even white-collar jobs, his earning potential and wealth would be much greater than a Black person's wealth or earning potential. Simply being white won't make you rich automatically, however, being white does help a lot when it comes to advancing in a career or competing for higher compensation.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He talked about it in his comedy, he said his son dared him to say the n word so he can tell his uncles.

He also thanked black men for taking fat white bytches off white men's hands.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Let's not act like his money was ever going IN the black community in the first place
I'm saying. Realistically, how many wealthy Black people spend money to actively improve the community compared to the amount they spend on luxury items produced by White owned companies? My guess would be a small amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.