Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
The conversation is obviously fake.

Those stats are taken from a dating website. Dating websites don't have a lot of normal black people period. And on any given dating site men are gonna respond to ANY FEMALE who messages them no matter what race they are.

This is a retarded discussion. People can date whoever they feel like dating. I don't see how someone elses personal preference effects us. If you think interracial dating is wrong simply don't interracial date. Problem solved.

I don't think it is fake at all. I was trolling pof as a white guy and pulled something similar with a black woman. Even after degrading her race, she still wanted me as the troll to be with her lol.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
The conversation is obviously fake.

Those stats are taken from a dating website. Dating websites don't have a lot of normal black people period. And on any given dating site men are gonna respond to ANY FEMALE who messages them no matter what race they are.

This is a retarded discussion. People can date whoever they feel like dating. I don't see how someone elses personal preference effects us. If you think interracial dating is wrong simply don't interracial date. Problem solved.

Lol look at the denial. You can date whoever you want, but most black men who date others seem to have an issue with always bashing black women or letting the non-black woman they are dating bash black women. It's c00ning and self hate to the max and no other man does it but black men.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
An example of the typical black male bedwench.

Case4.jpg

http://blackdatingexperiment.blogspot.ca/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<More black male bedwenchery available at this site!

While the black women respond to black men the least. The spread between the most responded to and the least responded to is 10 po

Black men respond to black women the least, and there is a 20 point spread between least responded to and most responded to. That’s double the spread for black women. Yet black women are somehow negro bedwenches?

Over a period of 6 years black women rate black men POSITIVELY and MORE positively than other races of men. Over the same period black men rate black women NEGATIVELY. Over the same period NO GROUP OF WOMEN (other than black women) rate black males positively. But black women are somehow negro bedwenches?

More than 2 times as many black males date out, but black women are somehow negro bedwenches?

Facts: black males are the ULTIMATE negro bedwenches.

You wasted all that gatdamn time copy n pasting PowerPoints, graphs, spreadsheets and fake/troll dating conversations in order to try to disparage black men. :pachaha:

fukk outta here and hold this neg :camby:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I don't think it is fake at all. I was trolling pof as a white guy and pulled something similar with a black woman. Even after degrading her race, she still wanted me as the troll to be with her lol.

Bold says a lot about you.

Fact that the female didn't realize you were a troll says a lot about her.

Fact that she was on pof period says A LOT about her.

People on dating websites don't represent the average black person. You go on any dating website you're gonna find a bunch of desperate people who will put up with any kind of respect.

And why the fukk would you be trolling pof with a picture of a white dude? I understand getting bored and having some fun with your own account. But you went out and made a pof account with a white dude as your avi, just so that you could "troll" black women". Rethink your priorities my nig.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I've dated plenty of white guys and somehow neither of us managed to bash white women or even talk about them when we were together. I must be weird or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.