MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Case4.jpg

"Well I'm the complete opposite, I like mine with as much milk as possible"

No preamble, no interlude, nothing. nikka didn't even say hi before he started c00ning :snoop:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
The conversation is obviously fake.

Those stats are taken from a dating website. Dating websites don't have a lot of normal black people period. And on any given dating site men are gonna respond to ANY FEMALE who messages them no matter what race they are.

This is a retarded discussion. People can date whoever they feel like dating. I don't see how someone elses personal preference effects us. If you think interracial dating is wrong simply don't interracial date. Problem solved.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
An example of the typical black male bedwench.

Case4.jpg

http://blackdatingexperiment.blogspot.ca/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<More black male bedwenchery available at this site!

OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg

While the black women respond to black men the least. The spread between the most responded to and the least responded to is 10 points.

OkCupid-Chart3-blogSpan.jpg

Black men respond to black women the least, and there is a 20 point spread between least responded to and most responded to. That’s double the spread for black women. Yet black women are somehow negro bedwenches?

Online-Dating-Chart-2.jpg

Over a period of 6 years black women rate black men POSITIVELY and MORE positively than other races of men. Over the same period black men rate black women NEGATIVELY. Over the same period NO GROUP OF WOMEN (other than black women) rate black males positively. But black women are somehow negro bedwenches?

Screen-shot-2012-02-16-at-3.50.48-AM.png

More than 2 times as many black males date out, but black women are somehow negro bedwenches?

Facts: black males are the ULTIMATE negro bedwenches.

This is Europe we're talking about. An already known c00n capitol :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.