• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i don't care how long hes been with that female.

What does that have to do with anything? Was Jon Jones a nobody living on the street before he became famous? Or was he an athlete from a good family?:comeon:

i've already stated "wtf i'm talking about" twice now. The less you have the less women care about you. But when you reach the pinnacle of success all of a sudden they all need a say in who you date. He didn't owe them shyt before he was famous. Wouldn't owe them shyt if he was a bum on the street. Doesn't owe them shyt now.

Not sure what you're tryna debate about but foh lil nikka:rudy::russell:
actually he was a nobody in HS, he won state in a state that sucks at wrestling. his younger brothers were good, but breh was probably the only male in his family that couldnt get into D1 college and instead wrestled in JC, breh you could sign up and wrestle JC :mjlolz: He almost became a janitor for living, it was actually after his first kid that a fire was lit under his ass and he decided to go all out in MMA.

and Im not sure I get what you're saying, he doesnt owe his wife anything? :wtf:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
actually he was a nobody in HS, he won state in a state that sucks at wrestling. his younger brothers were good, but breh was probably the only male in his family that couldnt get into D1 college and instead wrestled in JC, breh you could sign up and wrestle JC :mjlolz: He almost became a janitor for living, it was actually after his first kid that a fire was lit under his ass and he decided to go all out in MMA.

and Im not sure I get what you're saying, he doesnt owe his wife anything? :wtf:
:lolbron: i stand corrected.

Nah i wasn't even talking about the female.

i was just saying if he was an average joe females wouldn't be stressing about who he was dating like that. if he was a janitor they definitely wouldn't be stressing.

But now cuz he has change they wanna act like he owes or hes a race traitor. He doesn't owe anyone but himself.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:lolbron: i stand corrected.

Nah i wasn't even talking about the female.

i was just saying if he was an average joe females wouldn't be stressing about who he was dating like that. if he was a janitor they definitely wouldn't be stressing.

But now cuz he has change they wanna act like he owes or hes a race traitor. He doesn't owe anyone but himself.
Oh. hell yea I agree.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Live in one of the most uv intensive places on the planet and increase your chances of getting skin cancer TENFOLD brehettes :snoop:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jon jones is an example of a average dude that's smart\dumb that made it.

Just so happens he's extremely gifted at fighting, I'm not sure if he's with the same white chick, but if so that chick has been around for a longggg time. Through the cheating and all....:francis:

I'm still amazed at how this dude gets so much pushed under the rug.

Last edited:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
If an affordable pill came out that made dark skin people lighter, there's not an African American in America who wouldn't know someone who chooses to take it if they didn't take it themselves.

Sad but true.....

Status
Not open for further replies.